Town owners i need your help

cat1967

O.G.
Aug 20, 2011
Hello dear ladies.
Could anyone tell me if a Town of 2010 could have more than one inner pocket?
I have found a preloved but it has one more pocket opposite the inner zipper pocket.
Doesn't that seem weird? I know the 2012 ones had two more pockets on the opposite side as I had one but before that I never had a Town. So please help me out here.
TIA

One more question ladies.
I am still drooling for this Light Olive Town I have found.
Is the 'made in italy' sign on the back of the leather tag as I have written it, in small letters?
Thank you

One more question ladies.
I am still drooling for this Light Olive Town I have found.
Is the 'made in italy' sign on the back of the leather tag as I have written it, in small letters?
Thank you

Hi Cat- me again ;) Small letters up to 2010, from 2011 caps :smile: And zipper head from 2010 on rose gold would be blank, no logo. :smile:

Hi Cat- me again ;) Small letters up to 2010, from 2011 caps :smile: And zipper head from 2010 on rose gold would be blank, no logo. :smile:

Oh Thanks so much Sssy. I bought the bag right after you authenticated anyway as I trust you. I am so glad. I got it for a very good price and this is a color and style I have been waiting for for years. So I owe it to you that I got it and I am so happy!:biggrin::heart::hugs:

Oh Thanks so much Sssy. I bought the bag right after you authenticated anyway as I trust you. I am so glad. I got it for a very good price and this is a color and style I have been waiting for for years. So I owe it to you that I got it and I am so happy!:biggrin::heart::hugs:

Glad that I could help :smile: If you get it you can repost it just to be sure you got the same bag, but I wouldn't worry at all.
Next lovely bag to your lovely collection :smile:
I think I read that you had Town before, but sold it. :smile:

Glad that I could help :smile: If you get it you can repost it just to be sure you got the same bag, but I wouldn't worry at all.
Next lovely bag to your lovely collection :smile:
I think I read that you had Town before, but sold it. :smile:

Oh you know everything! Yes, I had a Cassis but it was RH and I bought a Cassis PT SGH so I sold my Town. Then I regretted it as I realized I really needed a cross body bag. And this Light Olive one was just perfect for me. I don't have this color and I don't have this model so it was just it!:smile:

Oo, so I remembered correctly :smile:
I think it will be a great bag as a cross body one. Bigger that Hip and smaller than Velo, just right :smile:
Yes, I had a Hip and sold it as I found it really small for me and I had three Velos now just one as I find it a really big bag for cross body. My Velo is also G21 so it is very heavy as well. What I don't very much like from all these bags is that the strap makes the bag go too low. I am 5'4 and it goes low. And I wouldn't want to give it to a cobbler to shorten the strap as I am afraid they might ruin it.