CÉLINE Ready to Wear, Shoes & Accessories

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has seen this anywhere recently? I am really regretting not buying them... and am desperate to get my hands on a pair in a size 37, 38 or 39.

Attachments

• celine sandals.jpg
    celine sandals.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,287
Does anyone own these Celine high top sneakers? (Sorry for the bad lighting and my sweatpants...) I did a search on tPF and on Google but couldn't really find any modelling pictures for them. I found a pair today on sale. I got one size bigger as they don't have my size, but since they're high top, they don't fall off and they feel fine. They do look very chunky and big on me though and I'm not sure if it's because I got one size too big or if that's the style.... I would love to hear your opinions and any modelling pictures would be great! TIA! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421641746.618702.jpg

Does anyone own these Celine high top sneakers? (Sorry for the bad lighting and my sweatpants...) I did a search on tPF and on Google but couldn't really find any modelling pictures for them. I found a pair today on sale. I got one size bigger as they don't have my size, but since they're high top, they don't fall off and they feel fine. They do look very chunky and big on me though and I'm not sure if it's because I got one size too big or if that's the style.... I would love to hear your opinions and any modelling pictures would be great! TIA! View attachment 2866438
I don't own this but IMO it looks good on you seriously

Does anyone own these Celine high top sneakers? (Sorry for the bad lighting and my sweatpants...) I did a search on tPF and on Google but couldn't really find any modelling pictures for them. I found a pair today on sale. I got one size bigger as they don't have my size, but since they're high top, they don't fall off and they feel fine. They do look very chunky and big on me though and I'm not sure if it's because I got one size too big or if that's the style.... I would love to hear your opinions and any modelling pictures would be great! TIA! View attachment 2866438

I can't really tell if they look big on you or not from this close up. I think the proportion would look different depending on your height. I have two pairs of these shoes and I actually went down a size because they run really big.

I can't really tell if they look big on you or not from this close up. I think the proportion would look different depending on your height. I have two pairs of these shoes and I actually went down a size because they run really big.

Here is a picture I took when I first tried them on. Hopefully this one will show u the proportion. Would love to see some modeling shot of your two pairs! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421791516.017074.jpg