Hot Stamping Clochettes/Key Bells Help!

Charmie

Jun 2, 2013
Got myself a speedy b empriente and decided to get my clochette/key bell hot stamped with my initials just to make it more personalized. Don't know if I should do one letter or two so now I'm researching to get a better idea before going to the store. I came across a couple in the club, but most were on nf or speedy. Apparently you can choose between small or large letters and do embossing and different colours. So calling all tpfers who hot stamped their clochette/key bells, please showcase them here. Thanks.

I don't have a clochette in empriente but this is what mine looks like with 3 letters.

24a5e5e51c2f59c95a9436948496a208_zps7d9d2576.jpg

Got myself a speedy b empriente and decided to get my clochette/key bell hot stamped with my initials just to make it more personalized. Don't know if I should do one letter or two so now I'm researching to get a better idea before going to the store. I came across a couple in the club, but most were on nf or speedy. Apparently you can choose between small or large letters and do embossing and different colours. So calling all tpfers who hot stamped their clochette/key bells, please showcase them here. Thanks.

Here's mine and I believe they were the medium size letters....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409142360.956075.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409142360.956075.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 577