Astor or Jamesport wallet

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I have a Jamesport continental clutch wallet I've been using all summer and I really like the style. I was looking for others in Ebay. It seems this is an older style not at Macy's online any more. The Astor seems similar. Are these often counterfeited? There are a lot on eBay, of the Astor.

I'm a Coach person, don't know MK very well. My Jamesport wallet was from a distant outlet I don't get to very often.

Thanks. I know you can authenticate here before buying, I'm just trying to educate myself a bit.

Yes, unfortunately the Astor wallet, like everything else, was counterfeited but never to the extent of the Hamilton wallets (Continental is pretty bad also). Man, the counterfeiters can't seem to get enough of that style...heck, the worst one I've seen involved the LV mono cherise pattern! :wtf:

If in doubt just head to the "Authenticate this" thread and the lovely ladies there will be more than happy to help

Yes, unfortunately the Astor wallet, like everything else, was counterfeited but never to the extent of the Hamilton wallets (Continental is pretty bad also). Man, the counterfeiters can't seem to get enough of that style...heck, the worst one I've seen involved the LV mono cherise pattern! :wtf:

If in doubt just head to the "Authenticate this" thread and the lovely ladies there will be more than happy to help

Thank you, I was afraid of the potential for counterfeiting, it seems anything popular ends up with that issue.