reveal: my new studded edie

ltbag

Grateful for life's beauty. Taking a break
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
So....I returned the gunmetal rhyder 33 and a duplicate urbane bag and used the money to get the studded edie. I wanted something from the new Vevers collection and this is the one. It's love. :cool:

Here are some pics, sorry for the quality but I didn't have time to redo them.

studdedediefront.jpg

The studs are only on the front of the bag.

studdededieback.jpg

Here are a few modeling photos. Excuse my Sunday shlub around wear lol. :P:biggrin: The edie is a bit smaller than the large phoebe and a bit longer but same width as the small phoebe give or take.

studdededie2.jpg

studdededie4.jpg

studdededie.jpg

Thanks cfc, ecj*waxy, and jenn805! Again, sorry for the bad quality pics, but I wanted to get a reveal out of this bag since there is only one more reveal of it on tpf to my knowledge and that was with one pic.

To answer questions, the style number is 33519 it was $895, it is not a higher quality than the phoebes in my opinion so it is not really worth that price but since in my "purse-logic" I bought the purse with money from returned bags and had already used the money, I justified it to myself. :P:shame:

The straps are not as comfortable as the phoebe, but close. They are bit thicker and less pliable right now, but I hope that will change. One keeps slipping a little. I have not worn the bag yet with stuff in it so I am hoping it will break in and be as comfortable as the phoebe. It is really close though, so the straps should not be a deal breaker if you are considering the bag.

Thanks cfc, ecj*waxy, and jenn805! Again, sorry for the bad quality pics, but I wanted to get a reveal out of this bag since there is only one more reveal of it on tpf to my knowledge and that was with one pic.

To answer questions, the style number is 33519 it was $895, it is not a higher quality than the phoebes in my opinion so it is not really worth that price but since in my "purse-logic" I bought the purse with money from returned bags and had already used the money, I justified it to myself. :P:shame:

The straps are not as comfortable as the phoebe, but close. They are bit thicker and less pliable right now, but I hope that will change. One keeps slipping a little. I have not worn the bag yet with stuff in it so I am hoping it will break in and be as comfortable as the phoebe. It is really close though, so the straps should not be a deal breaker if you are considering the bag.

Thanks for the info : )

Very nice! :P

What are the dimensions on this one?

Thanks everyone for the compliments and for sharing my reveal! :smile: :biggrin: I don't have time right now to measure the bag and get the exact dimensions but I will do it later tonight. It is smaller than large phoebe (narrower). It seems a bit larger (longer) than small phoebe.