What did we buy this month???!!!

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
In contrast to my Taking it Slow thread...for those that don't do the big reveals, how about a little thread to show what's new in our Hermes world??

Here's my newest little goody!!

Sat pics 007.jpg

a Karo pm in turquoise chevre :yahoo: ....perfect for the little goodies in my bags!!!

What did YOU buy lately??

^Can you help liberate me too? LOL.

Seriously though, I know. I've been looking at my bank statements and thinking I should lock up my credit cards and check books on a time-release lock. Until June!

me bought -->:nuts: Tiger Charm and a Chicken Charm
attachment.php

planning for: another navy colorway scarf, a white/red berries twilly.

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 379
I don't know what I can do from so far away...:shrugs: Hey! I've locked several times my checkbook and all my CC in the safe, and it helped...maybe you could try that:graucho:

^Can you help liberate me too? LOL.

Seriously though, I know. I've been looking at my bank statements and thinking I should lock up my credit cards and check books on a time-release lock. Until June!

S, your new Karo PM is FABULOUS!! Congrats!

Welll......

I feel very fortunate to have found in the last month a black box Plume Elan, a rouge vif box Kelly Bearn, a black/brown/navy Chemins de Garrigue, (oh and a horn scarf ring - forgot) and I have a couple somethings on the way... :graucho:

attachment.php

Attachments

• new goodies 5-07.jpg
    new goodies 5-07.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 385
Katel I love your plume elan! And the shooting star....princess cute charm!! I should have called this Taking if FAST lol!! And I should lock up my cc's.....but then I just sell something to buy more...

Katel I love your plume elan! And the shooting star....princess cute charm!! I should have called this Taking if FAST lol!! And I should lock up my cc's.....but then I just sell something to buy more...

Thanks Shoes!! I also forgot my new Champs de Courses twill in lilac. Love that color! I am so tempted by the CdeC mousses......(no, no, no, no - one twill is enough, considering....must keep repeating this)