PS11 Chain wallet vs PS11 tiny

l.ch.

O.G.
Mar 24, 2011
Dear TPF members

I don't post a lot and I think it is my first time posting in this forum, but it's impossible for me to buy such beautiful things very often due to geographical and, of course, financial restrictions :smile:

Lately, I am contemplating buying a mini bag. I was looking for a wallet on chain and I fell in love with the PS11. But then I saw the PS 11 tiny and I loved it too. I can't afford both right now.

If anyone has both or one of them, would you mind sharing your opinions, thoughts, feelings about either one with me? I am 5'7" (1,70m) and I carry some extra weight. Do you think such a bag would look ridiculous on me?

Thank you all in advance for any input!

If you can't get to see them in person, you could always try ordering both from a place that allows returns, and then send back whichever you're not fondest of.

I like the look of the PS11 Tiny a little bit better than the chain wallet - it seems a bit more polished to me. But that's just my personal opinion of course :smile:

Thank you for your Input IrisCole!

The Problem is that if I order both and send one back, I will not be refunded for duties and customs....
You are right, the tiny looks a little more polished.... Hmmm...

I have tried these, PS11 Chain wallet, PS11 Tiny in store and prefer the PS1 Chain wallet as compared to the previous two.

PS11 Tiny is like a Chanel Mini Flap and it close with just a slip-in flap. There is no turn-lock like the PS11 Mini/Classic.

The PS11 Chain Wallet is literally just like a long wallet. You can use it as a clutch if you like to but I feel it is too small as a clutch.

If you really compared the both, I prefer the PS11 Tiny because it is essentially a bag.
However the PS11 Mini is really much better.

Alright I am giving too many options. Haha. Hope it helps.
Hopefully, you can look into the PS1 Tiny, PS1 Large Chain wallet, PS11 Mini into your list to look up to.

I have tried these, PS11 Chain wallet, PS11 Tiny in store and prefer the PS1 Chain wallet as compared to the previous two.

PS11 Tiny is like a Chanel Mini Flap and it close with just a slip-in flap. There is no turn-lock like the PS11 Mini/Classic.

The PS11 Chain Wallet is literally just like a long wallet. You can use it as a clutch if you like to but I feel it is too small as a clutch.

If you really compared the both, I prefer the PS11 Tiny because it is essentially a bag.
However the PS11 Mini is really much better.

Alright I am giving too many options. Haha. Hope it helps.
Hopefully, you can look into the PS1 Tiny, PS1 Large Chain wallet, PS11 Mini into your list to look up to.
Thank you! Actually, I prefer the mini too, but it is out of my price comfort zone for a small bag. I think 1000€ is my absolute maximum for a small bag....
I was considering PS1 chain wallet too, but it looks too casual for what I am looking for.

And then I saw that there are two PS11 chain wallets on sale on the website.... And a mini....

Thank you! Actually, I prefer the mini too, but it is out of my price comfort zone for a small bag. I think 1000€ is my absolute maximum for a small bag....
I was considering PS1 chain wallet too, but it looks too casual for what I am looking for.

And then I saw that there are two PS11 chain wallets on sale on the website.... And a mini....

It is the PS11 Clutch that is on sale not the Mini. But regardless what you have, I am sure you will be happy. :smile: Many new pieces up on ebay as well. :smile:
Do remember to do a reveal here once you get yours :smile: