My dream of Dior

Feb 23, 2007
So I woke up today smiling because in my dream, I was in a mall and I walked into the Dior store..The second I stepped in, the SA walked up to me and started handing me all these dior makeup pouches and showing me bags.. It was such a happy dream lol!

Has anyone else ever encountered something similiar to this?

i'm now questioning my level of bag obsession since i don't get any dreams like that.

i did dream of meeting john galliano, or at least i dreamt that i was in a dior couture gown and he refused to meet me because he said i was too fat. :sad:

i'm now questioning my level of bag obsession since i don't get any dreams like that.

i did dream of meeting john galliano, or at least i dreamt that i was in a dior couture gown and he refused to meet me because he said i was too fat. :sad:

Johnny G would have never said that ! :nuts:Im sorry u had such a bad dream ... you should email him and im sure he would agree to meet u ! ;)

Johnny G would have never said that ! :nuts:Im sorry u had such a bad dream ... you should email him and im sure he would agree to meet u ! ;)

i think he might apply for a restraining order against me if i ever got a hold of his email address. :lol: but you're right nat, i can probably imagine kaiser karl saying that - especially since he did make a fuss when h&m made his collection for a size about uk10 or something. but after seeing galliano's own couture show where he featured "offbeat" models, i think the man is just too charming! :heart:

i think he might apply for a restraining order against me if i ever got a hold of his email address. :lol: but you're right nat, i can probably imagine kaiser karl saying that - especially since he did make a fuss when h&m made his collection for a size about uk10 or something. but after seeing galliano's own couture show where he featured "offbeat" models, i think the man is just too charming! :heart:

and lets face it kaiser karl before he turned anorexic was a dunkin doughnut himself ! :roflmfao: maybe he is an haute couture god but he still is a stuck up a$$ to me ...:P;)