*~*~*~*~*~*My Classic Mini Trunk*~*~*~*~*~*

Congrats Alexis! Is it a newly launched piece? May I know how much? It's gorgeous and unique addition to your amazing collection. :smile: Do you have a photo of the thickness and the what stuff can fit inside there? :cool:

It does have a little room, maybe for another lipstick or an eye pencil. I try fitting a full pack of tissue, but with no luck. But since I can fit my ZCP in, I think it should be okay.

Thanks Alexis. May I ask how much? What's the interior length? I wonder can fit in my mobile. :biggrin:

I'd ordered it a couple of months ago and it was $4,400 USD. I think the price might have gone up to $5,200 from what I understand. I can fit my iPhone 5 in it and still have room. It depends on which mobile you're using.

Congratulations on a lovely and rare piece!! Use it in good health and although not practical.. it would look smashing if you had the Malle trunks! How cute would it look next to its VERY big brother!

I was wondering, how much can you actually fit inside one of these Malle's... As a dude, I would love to get one, just to display it in my cabinet - but I bet it would be a very expensive piece of art!