New with the brand: help with bucket bag

May 1, 2013
Hello lovely ladies and gents.

I am new to Tod's (but their shoes) and am wondering how do you find the bucket bag, or if anyone has seen it IRL. I have not had the opportunity.
I am thinking between the one below, the LV epi one, the YSL or the monsur gavriel (least one I am thinking of)

If I decide on this brand I am going as per usual with NAP as it is most convenient out of the States for me now. I could try to pop in London possibly so I am taking suggestion with pleasure.
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/463446

Does anyone know if it is adjustable and will sit well for a 5'3 person? Do you find it comfy and suitable for daily tasks etc?

Any help will be much appreciated sincerely. :smile:

Hello lovely ladies and gents.

I am new to Tod's (but their shoes) and am wondering how do you find the bucket bag, or if anyone has seen it IRL. I have not had the opportunity.
I am thinking between the one below, the LV epi one, the YSL or the monsur gavriel (least one I am thinking of)

If I decide on this brand I am going as per usual with NAP as it is most convenient out of the States for me now. I could try to pop in London possibly so I am taking suggestion with pleasure.
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/463446

Does anyone know if it is adjustable and will sit well for a 5'3 person? Do you find it comfy and suitable for daily tasks etc?

Any help will be much appreciated sincerely. :smile:

I have not seen it in person, but looking at the dimensions, it looks fine. I do have a concern about the strap drop. It is a minimum of 27 inches. Do you have any other crossbody bags you can to compare that drop?

I have not seen it in person, but looking at the dimensions, it looks fine. I do have a concern about the strap drop. It is a minimum of 27 inches. Do you have any other crossbody bags you can to compare that drop?

Thanks :smile: Since I am 5'3, I am guessing it should be fine. But I don't think I have other real cross-body bags. They don't have this one in the store so I will need to wait to see it irl.

Thanks :smile: Since I am 5'3, I am guessing it should be fine. But I don't think I have other real cross-body bags. They don't have this one in the store so I will need to wait to see it irl.

Please report back on the style. I'm curious to find out how you feel about the fluted pockets on the front & back.