Clic clac Hermes bracelets. Are they worth it?

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
Not sure if I should post this here or in the hermes section but surprisingly couldn't find a thread

Curious to know everyone's thoughts on the hermes bracelet. Are they worth it? Do they break? How do they hold up? Does the gold flake off? Thanks!!

Not sure if I should post this here or in the hermes section but surprisingly couldn't find a thread

Curious to know everyone's thoughts on the hermes bracelet. Are they worth it? Do they break? How do they hold up? Does the gold flake off? Thanks!!

Hi KensingtonUK! I love my click clack h bracelets. No doubt they are expensive but once you buy one they become addictive. I started with basic colors for my wardrobe but have a wish list going for the future. I have never had a problem with any of them. They still look brand new . I do not baby them when I wear them but I do keep them in their box and pouch when I am not.

There are so many ladies in the Hermes section that could answer your questions with more experience and authority. You might try there maybe Hermes chat? Or the click clack thread? Sorry I am in my phone so I can not be as helpful were I at home.

I hope when you make your decision you will share it with us - whatever you do, but somehow I see a beautiful Hermes bracelet in your future.

Reactions: cdtracing
I just bought one in white with ghw this summer and I have been wearing it nonstop!! I absolutely love it. I have other Hermes bracelets but this one is my favorite. So easy to wear, elegant, matches everything. It is expensive but if you wear yours a lot then it's worth it!

Back home,here is the link that I think might help you the best:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-c...s-of-hermes-h-clic-clac-bracelets-345843.html

If I did that wrong ( not computer savvy ) go to the Hermes forum, then Hermes Clubhouse, then * MYSTERY... COLORS OF HERMES H CLIC CLAC BRACELETS * Those women will really be able to help you better.

Thanks so much. I was in my phone while trying to find a thread discussing it and for the life of me, I couldn't find one

I just bought one in white with ghw this summer and I have been wearing it nonstop!! I absolutely love it. I have other Hermes bracelets but this one is my favorite. So easy to wear, elegant, matches everything. It is expensive but if you wear yours a lot then it's worth it!

Good to know!! I have a love bracelet and I have been trying to move away from costume and sterling silver jewelry so I wasn't sure if this would be a step in the wrong direction. For the price, I would hope it to stay nice years down the road and not tarnish, etc

I only have one that I have had for years. It goes well with my love bracelettes while adding some colour. It is expensive, but everything Hermes is! Also, I can't see it going out of style like so many other costum pieces.

Worth it in term of monetary? Absolutely not. But they are addictive like candy! (to me anyway) It'll be worth it if you love it. :smile: They will scratch though, so depends on how you use and take care of it.