New Porcelain pattern?

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
UGH! I just came from the store in SF where I saw a gorgeous black and white porcelain pattern I was told was brand spanking new. I didn't ask the name and I couldn't take a photo.

Of course I walked away thinking I'd go back to purchase a breakfast cup and saucer but for some reason I didn't.

Does anyone know the name of this new pattern or have any photos of it you could share?

I can't remember the name but saw what you're talking about. It's very lovely, black and white and very modern. It had a fish scale scallop design to it. I just wanted to mention in case your SA didn't mention it, that this new porcelain line offered is for tea service only so the pieces offered are extremely limited. Tea cup, saucer, serving tray, teapot, etc.

Sorry I didn't have name of it.

Thank you dessert.....yes, you're right. Very moderne and chic. There were breakfast cups & saucers with dessert plates and a lovely tea pot with sugar and creamer. And mugs too!

I just called the store and it's called, "H-DECO"....

THAT'S IT!!!! Thank you panthere55. Just ordered the breakfast cup & saucer with the white desert plate. THRILLED!!!

It looks awesome! I have been thinking which porcelain to get and this totally is changing my mind. Though on website it says dinner setting. Did store have only tea set?

Let me think of all the pieces I saw:

Two different desert plate patterns, mugs, teapot, tea cup & saucer, breakfast cup & saucer, small box w/lid, creamer, sugar bowl, dinner plates. I think there might have been one or two other pieces but I can't remember exactly...

It looks awesome! I have been thinking which porcelain to get and this totally is changing my mind. Though on website it says dinner setting. Did store have only tea set?

Let me think of all the pieces I saw:

Two different desert plate patterns, mugs, teapot, tea cup & saucer, breakfast cup & saucer, small box w/lid, creamer, sugar bowl, dinner plates. I think there might have been one or two other pieces but I can't remember exactly...

S'mom those pieces sound about right.

Panthere55, my SA said it was not intended yet for dinner service etc, only dessert and tea/coffee.

YES! Those pictures are wonderful! I would love the teapot too....and the prices seem to be really reasonable. The Breakfast cup & saucer was $210.00 and the desert plate (I bought the white one) was $80.00. VERY reasonable for Hermes. LOL!!!