Can you carry too much LV???

Teej2703

Aug 17, 2014
Hi Team,

I'm just interested in your views on carrying too much LV....I am about to purchase a Monogram Pegase and have the matching Keepall.....but......what handbag do I then carry when I travel?? Should I match? But I think that is too matchy matchy....or do I perhaps carry a DE Ebene handbag...or is it bad then as it doesn't match?? Sorry if this sounds silly!

Hi Team,

I'm just interested in your views on carrying too much LV....I am about to purchase a Monogram Pegase and have the matching Keepall.....but......what handbag do I then carry when I travel?? Should I match? But I think that is too matchy matchy....or do I perhaps carry a DE Ebene handbag...or is it bad then as it doesn't match?? Sorry if this sounds silly!

Buy what you like and what works for your lifestyle. If you like things to match then match them, if not then add some variety. Personally I have to match so when travelling next weekend, I will have my Mono Keepall 60, Mono Amfar vanity bag, Mono small make-up bag, Mono Trousse. Not decided on a bag yet but my wallet will match it whatever I choose!

personally I had this thought before and tried very hard not to match them.
If I were to carry a big lv as a carry on then I will use either Balenciaga, Mulberry or miumiu bag.

I'm pretty matchy matchy when I travel.... I have a keepall and a Sirius in monogram and I'm usually carrying som form of monogram purse. But maybe mix it up by carrying MC or a LE monogram bag. Like I carry my neverfull sprouse roses bag when traveling so it adds a pop of color to break up all the monogram.

Hi Team,

I think head to toe of one print is too much, personally. If you are going to use the Pegase and Keepall together, I'd use a DE bag or even a different brand. When you are not out and about with the luggages, then I'd have the mono bag. But that's just me.. I prefer some variety and some things that will stand out but still blend together.

Buy what you like and what works for your lifestyle. If you like things to match then match them, if not then add some variety. Personally I have to match so when travelling next weekend, I will have my Mono Keepall 60, Mono Amfar vanity bag, Mono small make-up bag, Mono Trousse. Not decided on a bag yet but my wallet will match it whatever I choose!

I love this! If I saw you in the airport with all those fantastic items I would not only stare, but begin to :drool:. :roflmfao:

OP - carry what you love. If they all happen to match, then that's great. If not, I'm sure you'll enjoy each and every one! :smile:

I know you asked a question for an answer so I will try to give you one lol.

It depends on how I feel when I'm traveling. Sometimes I want to match, depending on what I'm wearing. But some times I just don't feel like matching. And it also depends on what bag I feel like carrying. Go with how you feel that day!