My dream comes true!!! However...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOUKPEACH

Mar 28, 2012
I have requested the B bag in 30 Togo/Epsom either Black or Etoupe with GHW since November last year.

Finally this morning my SA called.

First she said I have good news for you. We have a bag that one client turned down. It is Birkin Clemence Etoupe 35 with SHW. At first, I kind of hesitate to decline the offer as it is Birkin and it is the color that I put on as my 1st choice. However the leather the size and the hardware are NOT.

So I asked her nicely... will there be any other choices? She said NO this is the only one we have at the moment... A few more conversations were made but it ended up I declined the offer and ask her to call me if there is a chance for other one.

Then at 4 pm I saw her miss calls. And this time she laughed and said I am sure you will take this one...

It is Togo. It is Black. It is GHW. Everything is what I have asked for.

Unfortunately it is 35!!!

I asked her to hold it till the end of the day tomorrow.

So my dear tPF friends I would love to ask for your opinion.

I am Asian 5'4 and 117 lbs.
Is the bag too big for me?

Go try it!! I think the size works week for your frame and obviously the colors are the perfect classic combination. You have to be happy with it though, so listen to your gut when you first hold the bag.

Congratulations on being patient and waiting for a better offer. I would like to think that I would do the same lol ;)

You are a really lucky girl.
Go down to the store to try it, you might just fell in love with it since the color, hardware and material is what you wanted.
Who knows, the size could be perfect!

I have requested the B bag in 30 Togo/Epsom either Black or Etoupe with GHW since November last year.

Finally this morning my SA called.

First she said I have good news for you. We have a bag that one client turned down. It is Birkin Clemence Etoupe 35 with SHW. At first, I kind of hesitate to decline the offer as it is Birkin and it is the color that I put on as my 1st choice. However the leather the size and the hardware are NOT.

So I asked her nicely... will there be any other choices? She said NO this is the only one we have at the moment... A few more conversations were made but it ended up I declined the offer and ask her to call me if there is a chance for other one.

Then at 4 pm I saw her miss calls. And this time she laughed and said I am sure you will take this one...

It is Togo. It is Black. It is GHW. Everything is what I have asked for.

Unfortunately it is 35!!!

I asked her to hold it till the end of the day tomorrow.

So my dear tPF friends I would love to ask for your opinion.

Hello! Just buy it, it'll will be perfect. Find attached two pics of my Mom's Birkin, which is exactly the same as the one you're probably going to buy. Go fot it! Such a classic. :hugs:

Attachments

• birkin1.jpg
    birkin1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,644
  • birkin2.jpg
    birkin2.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 1,659
Btw
I wont hold till end of the day tomorrow
First thing tomorrow
Anything can happen
You know h
Better b safe
First she say one n only suddenly this black appear
You know what I mean

We're similar in size (I am 5'3) and I prefer 30. Not because of the dimension but I am mainly concern about the weight. Togo is heavy and after I put all my stuff in the bag size 30 is already almost too heavy for me.

I can carry a 35 K but that is because it has a shoulder strap.

I would say try it on in the store and don't forget to sun test it. Good luck!

I would take it in a heartbeat

I am a little shorter than you and all my b's are 35s

of course you need to go and look at it and try it --that is the only way you are going to know if you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.