Happily content

Charmie

Jun 2, 2013
Everytime I go to the states, I always come back with something even though I would pay more due to the exchange rate. My dh says to just get it 'cause that extra we pay is the gas and lunch/dinner (of course we'll make it an outing for the whole family). And depending on which location, parking too. I had tried it on earlier in the year and knew then I wanted it, but they didn't have some of the other colours I wanted to see so I figure I'll wait. Then I heard of new colours becoming available and was so glad I waited.

And here it is with my pommes French purse. So glad I waited 'cause I wanted an empriente bag, but a colour similar to pommes. Found orient too orange, aurore too dull, liked amelyst, but not offered in 25 and Jaipur was the one that the store didn't have available earlier in the year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 988
But have to give warning to anyone considering buying this bag. Within five days of buying, the little screw in the swivel that holds the clip-on to the strap popped out. Thank god I caught the bag in time before it fell to the ground. Of course I couldn't find the screw considering it was right at the entrance of costco so you can imagine me looking down trying to find this screw while people are walking in with their cart. Took it back to the boutique and she gave me a brand new strap for replacement. This doesn't make sense IMO, but she said because it is a new colour there might be issues with the hardware. How can be when the bag has been in production for a while now and it's just a new colour. Anyhow here's a pic of what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 887
Beautiful colour~!

After reading all these threads from the clubhouse, I'm so scared to use my bag now.....hope your bag won't have anymore problem~!

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Beautiful colour~!

After reading all these threads from the clubhouse, I'm so scared to use my bag now.....hope your bag won't have anymore problem~!

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.
Omg, I just wrote in your reveal thread giving you an update. Lol.

The sa couldn't explain how something like this would have happened especially it being brand new. Bought it Saturday on vacation and only used at dinner twice before I came back home. Yesterday was the first official debut and that's when the screw came out.

This is the Cerise color right? Big congrats! Can't believe the screw came out. I'll be looking over my strap and making sure the screw looks tight. Thanks for the heads up. Haven't heard of this problem yet, but nice to be warned.