Searching for a canvas bag with 'feet'

katiel00

May 29, 2014
Hello TPF'ers :wave:

I am searching for a canvas bag for when I go back to college. I trying to look for a medium crossbody or shoulder bag with feet on the bottom. Usually I'm not finicky but I might have to put this bag on the floor...

Does anyone have any good suggestions? I would prefer DE but wouldn't mind Mono that has little to no vachetta. The LV website isn't very good with their descriptions. I guess if there's a bag with no feet that's perfect I could live with that, so I'll listen to any suggestions. *edit* I don't mind looking at discontinued bags, or new!*

TIA!!

Hello TPF'ers :wave:

I am searching for a canvas bag for when I go back to college. I trying to look for a medium crossbody or shoulder bag with feet on the bottom. Usually I'm not finicky but I might have to put this bag on the floor...

Does anyone have any good suggestions? I would prefer DE but wouldn't mind Mono that has little to no vachetta. The LV website isn't very good with their descriptions. I guess if there's a bag with no feet that's perfect I could live with that, so I'll listen to any suggestions. *edit* I don't mind looking at discontinued bags, or new!*

TIA!!

Do you like structured bags? I'd recommend the Verona MM if you do.

It's beautiful, structured and has feet on the bottom. The bag is quite roomy as well!

:smile:

Trevi has feet

Do you like structured bags? I'd recommend the Verona MM if you do.

It's beautiful, structured and has feet on the bottom. The bag is quite roomy as well!

:smile:

Thank you everyone for the responses, LV website used to put that in the descriptions but I don't see them anymore. I prefer bags with more structure than not, but I will check these all out. Thank you again!

Belmont! It is in DE canvas and it has feet:smile:) I have one and I like it

Marylebone has feet

Also the tuileries (I haven't had an issue with the vachetta on the bottom).

Empreinte speedy..ops cancel this, you said canvas..

DE Alma, you can buy a strap and make it cross body..

Thank you for the input everyone. So many more choices than I first thought!

It's a shame, I think the Totally is so practical but doesn't have feet... I don't know if at this point if I'm being too picky. Do you think it really matters? :thinking:

I have a totally in DE and I occasionally have set it on the ground & it's been fine. I was going to suggest the totally because it's such a great bag but didn't because it didn't have the feet like you wanted. That would be my choice. Besides, unless the bag is structured once it gets slouchy it won't matter if it has feet or not, the canvas will somewhat puddle on the ground anyway.