Amazing Craigslist finds!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nattymj

May 7, 2013
I found this on Craigslist today!!! I do hope it's authentic. I only ever buy from my boutique! I've been eyeing this bag, and was just scoping to see if there were any good deals. I have a mono speedy 30 bandouliere, and I think this looks and feels just like mine!!!
Anyway, I landed this bag and the charm! For.....
$400!?!?!?!? :woohoo:

I'm including a lot of pics in hopes you guys can give me your input? I wanted to authenticate it here, but the format is only for online auctions :no-good:

Really looking forward to your guys' input!

I think you can authenticate items from craigslist. In canada, kijiji is equivalent to craiglist and i use their free authentication lots of times. just copy paste the link. Is the bag bought last year?

I think you may need to use Caroldiva to authenticate. I understand your excitement, but it's not really advisable to post multiple threads asking users to authenticate items which can't be done on authenticate this - otherwise the board would be flooded with them! :smile:

I think you can authenticate items from craigslist. In canada, kijiji is equivalent to craiglist and i use their free authentication lots of times. just copy paste the link. Is the bag bought last year?

Hi and thanks! The ad isn't up anymore though. The bag is made in 2013! So stoked it's only a year old!!!

I think you may need to use Caroldiva to authenticate. I understand your excitement, but it's not really advisable to post multiple threads asking users to authenticate items which can't be done on authenticate this - otherwise the board would be flooded with them! :smile:

Thanks, I'm not going to pay someone to authenticate it though. I might go into my boutique and see if an SA will give me their opinion.
I'm not asking anyone to authenticate this! Just sharing it! And seeing if anyone has input.
I just die over this $1,900 deal at $400!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I'm not going to pay someone to authenticate it though. I might go into my boutique and see if an SA will give me their opinion.
I'm not asking anyone to authenticate this! Just sharing it! And seeing if anyone has input.
I just die over this $1,900 deal at $400!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!

Its only $7.50 to have authenticate4u look at it, and sooooo worth it! I would definitely send the pics off to them if I were you.

Last edited:
Its only $7.50 to have authenticate4u look at it, and sooooo worth it! I would definitely send the pics off to them if I were you.

Similar price is on Caroldiva.com.
Seven dolaars is nothing in comparison to 400 dolars fake.
I would definitely do that to be sure that I carry authentic items.

In case it turns authentic, congrats on great find! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.