Florentine Chelsea Shopper

You're right! I remember seeing that a while back. I wonder who had the exclusive on the florentine chelsea...

Im guessing its some models they get in advance for advertising purposes for their retailers.. When I used to work for L'Occitane, we would get collections in advance, to see how they look, smell, what you have in it etc. They would arrive couple of months to a year earlier.

We didnt sell them though, but they would go to beauty journalists/magazine editors sometimes. I have no idea how this bag ended up in resale, and they even didnt have the style out.

The only one they had completely in one color in pebbled/Dillen was black on black.

Mistery...

I cant wait for some member photos of the new Chelsea Flo's :smile:

I have been in love with the Chelsea shopper as of late. The grey in this style is past impressive, so I would vote for it. IMHO the Kingston is more casual and looks great in all the bright or unusual colors.

I think your choice comes down to the more formal, rather classic Chelsea or the more casual, bit different, but fun Kingston. What are you in the mood for?

I think there are so many differences between those two bags you can't compare them. I like the complete zipper top on the Kingston Hobo. I like the Chelsea as a tote. I see no way to compare but I love every color in both. Dooney did good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBZjvxXVzvo

Found that video! In this video lady shows a bag that is a floor model of Dillen Chelsea shopper, but I think its pretty clear it is in done in florentine. It starts around 2:36 with the flo Chelsea in Ivy.

I enjoyed her video. She's funny. And her bags are nice. I'm thinking that bag is a Flo. Like someone else mentioned - the Duck patch is leather. And I noticed the handles and the body were one color. That's a Flo trait. What a lucky buy! 70 bucks? Or 79? She did great with that one. Damn.
I'm still waiting for my Pebbled Chelsea but still drooling over the grey Flo version. Ugh! I can't wait to touch mine. I want to have time to change my mind! Lol.
;)