I love my Peyton Domed Cora

bigal

Jan 24, 2014
OK, there has to be a few of us out there that might like to show some love to our factory Cora. I know I'm really loving mine and just added a second one to my collection.

Here's the place to share our Coras!

Here are The Cora Clan....reg. Jade and lg Sand...I love how she can be dressed up or down...and how she really classes up blue jeans.

Attachments

• 1408461374104.jpg
    1408461374104.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 993
  • 1408461386925.jpg
    1408461386925.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 980
  • 1408461409324.jpg
    1408461409324.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 976
New Cora colors should be debuted tomorrow! I wonder if I'll be adding another one sometime. I need to figure out what color I'm needing in my collection first.

Long time lurker, love my persimmon Cora. It's the perfect size for me at 5'3", the Preston was much too large. Will post a pic as soon as I can figure it out :sad:

Here are The Cora Clan....reg. Jade and lg Sand...I love how she can be dressed up or down...and how she really classes up blue jeans.
Very pretty! Looks nice with jeans! I have the Multi media Preston ( similar shape). , and I like how I can dress her up or down! The merlot color was pretty on FOS...what was the other color dark blue or teal?i thought..didn't look close enough !lol

Very pretty! Looks nice with jeans! I have the Multi media Preston ( similar shape). , and I like how I can dress her up or down! The merlot color was pretty on FOS...what was the other color dark blue or teal?i thought..didn't look close enough !lol

Love the Preston's too! So cute! And yes both are fun to dress up or down.

The other cora on FOS is Ink Blue. They are also still offering classic black.

That is a very pretty Preston! Love the mix of colors! The Coras are a little smaller. I think you should get one! :P

I'm still in my jade Cora and I have been trying to save my Coras for crappy weather, but I've failed miserably. .. hehe just loving the fun bright color too much to put her away.