All the brea owner I need your help?

xoJoannexo

Nov 24, 2012
I'm planning on getting epi brea mm in indigo. I would like the know how did it hold up? Any problem with craftsmanship? Does it hold a lot? Do I have to look for anything in detail when I purchase?

Sorry if this question has already been asked! TIA

I'm happy to help~!! I love love love my Brea mm in EPI, I got it in Fuchsia, I got so much compliments on this bag.

I bought mine last year in April, I wore it everyday for 8 months straight, I took it everywhere in all kinds of weather, it holds up beautifully, no visible wear and tear, BUT, this bag does get scratches easily, but because of the special pattern of the leather it doesn't show! I examined my bag very carefully last weekend, there's only minor wear on one of the corners.

It's a very structured bag, I personally have no issues with the zipper at all, and since it's very structured it doesn't hold as much, but I don't carry a lot, so no complaints from me.

I truly believe I can use this bag for a very long time and I will always love her.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Last edited:
I have sold my Brea Epi after a few weeks because of the Zipper. It's too close, you will scratch your hands every time if you go in and out of the bag.
This is very sad, because I like the shape and style of the Brea. But I would NEVER buy no more a Brea..

I have a Brea GM so I might not be of much help but I willtell you my story. So after I purchased my very first LV an Alma, I started tolust for the Brea mm, when I had a chance to finally try one in a boutique Iwas not so in love because of the handles; the SA suggested the Pont-Neuf GMwhich was love at first sight. I prefer the rolled handles. I did purchased anew to me Brea GM epi on a whim. I have had it for a while and really like it. Noissues with the zipper and I hate when the zipper rubs my hand so the issuewith the zipper might be the size. The overall quality is great, the previousowner used it every day and it is in wonderful.

Thank you so much for all your comments. I'm still debating if I should get brea or emp speedy b 25 or DE speedy b 30???

it is depending what is your purpose of using the bag. I bought mine Brea MM indigo a month ago and used it 2 weeks straight. Its a very lovely bag, nice structure and epi leather is a very nice material to use with and now i am hooked onto epi leather. The down point for it is the ZIPPER . No word can describe how I hated the Zipper. Because it can be worn with a strap or with the handles . If you stuff the bag alot ( I only have a DE zippy coin wallet. an old style pochette accessory), then you can never zip it when you wear it by shoulder strap, you have to pull the two sides close together to get it zipped. And Brea MM does not hold as much as Speedy does , so if you are going to spend a lot of money on a bag, i think sppedy empr deserves more. Hope it help you to make your decision.

it is depending what is your purpose of using the bag. I bought mine Brea MM indigo a month ago and used it 2 weeks straight. Its a very lovely bag, nice structure and epi leather is a very nice material to use with and now i am hooked onto epi leather. The down point for it is the ZIPPER . No word can describe how I hated the Zipper. Because it can be worn with a strap or with the handles . If you stuff the bag alot ( I only have a DE zippy coin wallet. an old style pochette accessory), then you can never zip it when you wear it by shoulder strap, you have to pull the two sides close together to get it zipped. And Brea MM does not hold as much as Speedy does , so if you are going to spend a lot of money on a bag, i think sppedy empr deserves more. Hope it help you to make your decision.

I'm planning on use it daily, something carefree. I do carry a bit of stuff daily including iPad min, I'm leaning toward emp speedy but brea look so pretty.

Do you have mod shot you can share? Tia

I have sold my Brea Epi after a few weeks because of the Zipper. It's too close, you will scratch your hands every time if you go in and out of the bag.
This is very sad, because I like the shape and style of the Brea. But I would NEVER buy no more a Brea..

I have a Brea GM so I might not be of much help but I willtell you my story. So after I purchased my very first LV an Alma, I started tolust for the Brea mm, when I had a chance to finally try one in a boutique Iwas not so in love because of the handles; the SA suggested the Pont-Neuf GMwhich was love at first sight. I prefer the rolled handles. I did purchased anew to me Brea GM epi on a whim. I have had it for a while and really like it. Noissues with the zipper and I hate when the zipper rubs my hand so the issuewith the zipper might be the size. The overall quality is great, the previousowner used it every day and it is in wonderful.

It's a beautiful bag, very classy and easy to carry. The zipper close drove me up the wall so I sold mine.

Seem like most of you have trouble with the zipper :sad: that a down side for me. I really love how lovely brea looks.