What is your workhorse Bal and what is your museum piece Bal?

I always want to hoard the HG years/colors and that is why I ban myself frequently. :smile:

Sometimes I stay away from the bal forum for stretches of time because I get triggered to start searching for all my HG's again. :biggrin:

You have great powers of resistance ;) While I've been getting better at resisting temptation and improving my general shopping habits, I can't seem to stay away from tPF or other sites where I can look at pretty bags (be it eBay, NM, Barney's, BG, Bloomies, Saks, Yoogi's) - I was just telling my fellow "Banners" (a.k.a. banned ladies) about how much I love looking at bags, period! I can't resist looking at tPF reveals - I just love me my reveals :graucho: By and by, if you find yourself on the Bal subforum and want to stay banned, feel free to drop by the Ban Island thread hee hee ;)

You have great powers of resistance ;) While I've been getting better at resisting temptation and improving my general shopping habits, I can't seem to stay away from tPF or other sites where I can look at pretty bags (be it eBay, NM, Barney's, BG, Bloomies, Saks, Yoogi's) - I was just telling my fellow "Banners" (a.k.a. banned ladies) about how much I love looking at bags, period! I can't resist looking at tPF reveals - I just love me my reveals :graucho: By and by, if you find yourself on the Bal subforum and want to stay banned, feel free to drop by the Ban Island thread hee hee ;)

I just bought a classic cobalt nwt part time on ebay yesterday (after a 6 months bal ban) which will arrive wed or thurs so after that reveal I am SO joining you on banned island lol. :biggrin:

Sometimes I stay away from the bal forum for stretches of time because I get triggered to start searching for all my HG's again. :biggrin:

Oh I do the same thing! I just love it here...and whenever I am on the lookout to buy a bag I can't stay away. :popcorn:

Then my bag arrives and it is time to ween myself from TPF...because if I don't I am always tempted to buy more bags! :wave::crybaby:

It's like chocolate cake...if I am going to eat it...join in girls...if I am banning it I can't just sit still watching everyone else dig in. I'm either in...or out...there is no in-between for me. :shucks:

Oh I do the same thing! I just love it here...and whenever I am on the lookout to buy a bag I can't stay away. :popcorn:

Then my bag arrives and it is time to ween myself from TPF...because if I don't I am always tempted to buy more bags! :wave::crybaby:

It's like chocolate cake...if I am going to eat it...join in girls...if I am banning it I can't just sit still watching everyone else dig in. I'm either in...or out...there is no in-between for me. :shucks:

Exactly how I am. :smile: I am trying not to buy so many impulse buys. I just used my quarterly bonus to buy a couple of bags and now I am going to be back on ban island for a few months. But I am in a social mood so I am going to try to be on tpf and still be a good banned girl. :cool::biggrin:

I like this question.

I kind of treat them all the same but would say that my 2005 bags would be the work horses and the older 03 and 04 would be the museum pieces.

Probably 05 Grey Work and my very used (second) 05 Caramel City would be the most workhorse bags.

And 03 Dark Caramel City maybe the most museum-like bag. But I think all of the 03 and 04 bags feel like that.

I'm responding to your signature. I love all the purples you are going for but of them all, Eggplant won't fade.

I love this thread! Great question. Well my most used bag is my HG AG city.

I don't think I have one I consider a museum piece yet. I love to use all my B bags so far:graucho: Maybe the HG I am waiting to receive in a couple days will be it. But, I don't
Think so. Oh, no I need to buy another b bag:roflmfao:

This is a great thread!

workhorse: 2004 marron city, 2005 black city, 2003 olive PH first

museum: 2001 black le dix FBF, never used. 2002 black FBH never used. They could literally be museum pieces since they've never been actually used. I have doubles of each that I do use, but these two I just take out of dust bags and admire. Crazy I know....

This is a great thread!

museum: 2001 black le dix FBF, never used. 2002 black FBH never used. They could literally be museum pieces since they've never been actually used. I have doubles of each that I do use, but these two I just take out of dust bags and admire. Crazy I know....

Oh yes, for sure....ACTUAL museum pieces. Not museum-like. How cool.
I didn't know that they were this quality, never used, and that you have back-ups that you do use.
You have always been a top level collector of rare bags, but this? This is a whole new level.

This is a great thread!

All of this ^ amazing.

Oh yes, for sure....ACTUAL museum pieces. Not museum-like. How cool.
I didn't know that they were this quality, never used, and that you have back-ups that you do use.
You have always been a top level collector of rare bags, but this? This is a whole new level.

I think maybe a whole new level of "crazy" is more like it. I will wear through their doubles someday and when I do I guess I will start to use these. I'm pretty careful with my bags so hopefully these will last me a lifetime! :roflmfao: