Reveal: Rhyder 33 Black with light gold hardware

valcat

O.G.
Dec 27, 2008
I received the Rhyder 33 in black with light gold hardware today and I just want to reveal this bag before I return the bag....maybe someone else is thinking of ordering this bag and would like to see it.The main reason I am returning is because I have so many black bags but still ordered the black Rhyder instead of another color and now after seeing it just seems to blend in with all my other black bags.....maybe I should have ordered the light blue or a different bag.....I know that I want the Borough Bag with the flower like print that will be released sometime in the fall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:
I received the Rhyder 33 in black with light gold hardware today and I just want to reveal this bag before I return the bag....maybe some else is thinking of ordering this bag and would like to see it.The main reason I am returning is because I have so many black bags but still ordered the black Rhyder instead of another color and now after seeing it just seems to blend in with all my other black bags.....maybe I should have ordered the light blue or a different bag.....I know that I want the Borough Bag with the flower like print that will be released sometime in the fall.
It's beautiful, thank you for taking the time to photograph it! Any comments on the leather quality? TIA!

It's beautiful, thank you for taking the time to photograph it! Any comments on the leather quality? TIA!

I feel as others do that the leather is thin and for $650....maybe I was expecting something more...however that is not the main reason for me not keeping this bag it just did not WOW me at least in black...

This bag confuses me. There are some colors I really like it and others that I really don't. I'm with you on the black color. It's okay but you can do better with a black bag. So far I like the light blue and I think it was oxblood in the preview thread. I hope you find your match. Thank you for sharing!

This bag confuses me. There are some colors I really like it and others that I really don't. I'm with you on the black color. It's okay but you can do better with a black bag. So far I like the light blue and I think it was oxblood in the preview thread. I hope you find your match. Thank you for sharing!
This is just how I feel!

I do like gold hardware. I have liked this bag from the beginning as I'm more of a dressy person. I do love the light blue for sure. How would you describe the leather? How tall are you?