Do you still love your idylle speedy?

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
How many of you still own the speedy idylle and love using it?
I bought mine in 2011 and still love it. I use it as a casual bag for the beach, gym shopping...anywhere I'd carry a duffle bag. I use it with the long strap sometimes cross body or shoulder. I hardly use it as a hand carry cos it's so slouchy and soft. That's what sets it apart from my other speedys.

Do you still love yours?

I don't have Idylle Speedy, but I have encre Elegie from this line. I bought it in 2011 and I really enjoy wearing it. My favourite spring/summer bag. I know Idylle line is/was not very popular here on the PF, but I like my bag a lot.

I got my encre idylle in 2012 and still love it! It's the best bag for travel since it's light and roomy. ☺️

I don't have Idylle Speedy, but I have encre Elegie from this line. I bought it in 2011 and I really enjoy wearing it. My favourite spring/summer bag. I know Idylle line is/was not very popular here on the PF, but I like my bag a lot.

I so agree with you both! I have no idea why the idylle line is not popular here... I really like my speedy too... I seldom see people wearing them where I live too. makes it sweeter though...not so common. And yeah... I travel with it too cos it's so light, spacious and easy to match.

I have a Speedy B in Encre... I SO love it! I wasn't the original owner but I wear it at least once a week :smile: I think the material is more durable than people think and the greyish/blue is so fab :love:

I got my Idylle Speedy B in Fusion back in 2011 as well, my first speedy. I love that not a lot of people have this print and it's not as in your face as the mono or DE. It's traditional with a slight twist. I usually carry it as a cross body because it's so light and easy to wear. I live in San Francisco, so you can pretty much guess everyone and their grandmother has a traditional speedy.

I sold my speedy in fusain after owning it for about a year. I never got the wear out of the bag it deserved. I was super paranoid that the bag would fade and the corners would wear..