Chevron Flap?

Mmh23

Aug 24, 2013
chevronflap_zps2f1ac6c4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Saw this in the boutique last week when I purchased my boy. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT....should I go back for her...is it a must have???? :smile: (sorry the pic quality is so bad...it's the only shot I have)

I love mine in the dark red. Surprised boutique still has the bag as it was from 12A...almost 2 yrs ago.

It is a seasonal flap, not a classic. If you like it enough, why not? Chevron is unique and the strap is long enough to wear crossbody.

Last edited:
[/URL][/IMG]

Saw this in the boutique last week when I purchased my boy. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT....should I go back for her...is it a must have???? :smile: (sorry the pic quality is so bad...it's the only shot I have)
Bella! Bella! Bella! This is my dream bag. I am always looking for a Chevron jumbo flap black with gold hw. Congrats!

[/URL][/IMG]

Where did you find this beauty?? :loveeyes: :loveeyes: I love chevron it is one of my favorites. Did you say they also had mini version. Please pm with info or style code if you dont mind

Where did you find this beauty?? :loveeyes: :loveeyes: I love chevron it is one of my favorites. Did you say they also had mini version. Please pm with info or style code if you dont mind

Yes and the mini is just as gorgeous! I'll try to get the style info from my SA tomorrow...I haven't purchased it yet...still thinking....