Calling all boy bag owners: would these marks bother you?

Littleiris

Jun 2, 2014
Hello, I just received my first boy bag in the mail. I love it, but found there are quite few obvious marks on both side of the bags. See pictures. Would these marks bother you, and is this common? Thanks for your opinion😁

Attachments

• 20140818_140711.jpg
    20140818_140711.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 1,337
All of the cavair boys that came out this year (except the black) seemed to have this problem. All of the display caviar boys I saw had these marks. It was one of the reasons I couldn't pull the trigger on the bag.

All of the cavair boys that came out this year (except the black) seemed to have this problem. All of the display caviar boys I saw had these marks. It was one of the reasons I couldn't pull the trigger on the bag.

Thank you for your response. Did you happen to see the same problem on the bags SA take out from the back? I think these marks are pretty obvious, trying not to let that bother me... but I just cannot...shouldn't happen to a 4k bag, I think

We are bag twins .
I saw 3 navy Boy bags with the same " problem " .
The SA said, that it is the vintage style and it is normal :thinking:
I love the bag :love:

Yes, I love the stunning colour😁 and glad that we are bag twins.Lol. So yours has the same marks too? I was trying to convince myself it's not defect... as I don't want the hassle of return and exchange....

Yes, I have got the same marks .
There were 4(!) navy bags in the store , every bag had these marks at
various places .
First I was unhappy, but now it doesn't matter .
I love this blue Boy ��

Hello, I just received my first boy bag in the mail. I love it, but found there are quite few obvious marks on both side of the bags. See pictures. Would these marks bother you, and is this common? Thanks for your opinion😁

I saw a couple of red caviar boys with the same problem. I thought they were scratch marks because they were used in the display. I ended up with the black with no marks...