Which one should I go for?

Dearest girl

Louis Vuitton•Chanel• Balenciaga
Oct 5, 2012
Hello all lovely Bal ladies. I decided to buy a new Bbag in next two months roughly. I have been thinking about the style I should go for.
I narrow it down into two options.
1. A city RH
2. A city GH

I am currently have two city bags and one mini city. They are all in giant hardware. I have never owned any tassels bag yet because I'm not sure if I will like it or find it annoying during the usage. More importantly everytime I tried on the RH bags in boutique, SA always comments that I look better with giant hardware. So do my friends. But should I add a variety into my collection ? Hmm

So which one get your vote " City GH VS RH"?

TIA

I would go for the RH. Since you have 3 GH bags already. I love a little variety in my hardware.
I do like them all. But, RH ihas that cool rocker edge to it that I LOVE. And, I think it shows of the leather more. Good luck, you can't chose wrong:smile:)

I have about 22 Bbags and love them all. In the beginning I bought only RH ones then I loved the G21 and eventually the mini giant ones. My favorite ones really are the RH. Depending on the color of the bag though. I don't like RH if it is not prominent on the bag, e.g. I love it with pink colors and yellow and generally more pop colors. With neutral ones I love the GH. With beige bags or black or gray. What color are you thinking of purchasing? It all has to do with that. Also I think the RH is more rock so for a work bag I would choose the GH but for outings I would prefer the RH depending on the outfit and the way you dress. I wear jeans most of the time (being a tutor with kids) so both styles are ok.

I have about 22 Bbags and love them all. In the beginning I bought only RH ones then I loved the G21 and eventually the mini giant ones. My favorite ones really are the RH. Depending on the color of the bag though. I don't like RH if it is not prominent on the bag, e.g. I love it with pink colors and yellow and generally more pop colors. With neutral ones I love the GH. With beige bags or black or gray. What color are you thinking of purchasing? It all has to do with that. Also I think the RH is more rock so for a work bag I would choose the GH but for outings I would prefer the RH depending on the outfit and the way you dress. I wear jeans most of the time (being a tutor with kids) so both styles are ok.

I'm thinking of Rouge Ambre or something bright that Bal will offer in November.

I'm thinking of Rouge Ambre or something bright that Bal will offer in November.

Have seen some of the Fall colors. I can't say I was tempted and that is good. I really don't need another bag right now unless it is a clutch which I don't have.

Rouge Ambre sounds nice. I like red a lot anyway. I have Coquelicot and Rouge Cardinal.

Rouge Ambre in RH will look great!