PS1 Tiny Lux - LE Fleur De Lys

zjajkj

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Hi everyone, it is my 1st post in the PS section. I have decided to get something from PS on the spur of the moment on Friday evening. Glad that my best friend: Google told me that there is a local PS store in Singapore Marina Bay Sands (MBS).

Called the store and was attended by Dorothy who told me the price of PS11 Tiny, Mini and Classic.

I went down to check out PS11 (Dorothy and another male SA were there). After trying out the size of the Classic vs Mini. Classic look huge for my frame, Mini was just nice. The lemon and pumpkin are on 20%. I already had a orange bag so the pumpkin is out.

And then, I tried the PS1 Pouch. The male SA was like telling me about the Proenza twist which simply mean "tying up a knot" which is just NOT for me, the strap is so freaking long, no joke, the Pouch probably hang near the top of my kneecap.

That's when the male SA suggested me to try on the PS1 Tiny (as I told him that I am looking for a "clubbing bag".) There are 4 colors on 30%: Blue, Purple, Magneta, Green. It is easy for me to choose a colour, I didn't like the Blue, I had a purple and pinkish bag, so I am left with Green. Dorothy told me that just before me, a Brunei princess bought the green one too.

Unfortunately, the Green is only left with the display piece. So I told Dorothy that I will think about it and return the next day. They are very nice, Dorothy even gave me a card advising me to call before I go so that she can check if the Green is still available.

Well, after discussing with DH and BFF by showing them pics, they both commented that green is not my colour. BFF knows that I like the Magneta one and advice me to choose the colour I love and not to strike that off my list just because I already have a bag near that hue. DH like the blue one.

The following day, I called Dorothy again and she is so nice to tell me that the Magneta was limited edition and she can give me any number that I want (if the number is not sold yet). However, it was a pity that I arrived MBS late at night and Nora serve me instead. She is really nice too. Upon my arrival, Nora knew exactly what I was looking for as Dorothy has already brief her on my needs (which was really nice of Dorothy). Dorothy even wrote out all the available numbers.

I wanted 16 sooooo much. The number means so much to me. Unfortunately, it has many scratches, so I have no choice but to give it up and chose No.2 (my DH's bday) instead.

According to Nora, there are 25 of this LE in Singapore and 50 Worldwide (25 in BKK).

Can any experts let me know how to take care of a PS1 leather? Can rain or water droplets touches it, or it is strictly no?

So here it is: The PS1 Tiny Lux - LE Fleur De Lys

These are the items I fit in my usual workbag:
- Umbrella (MUST HAVE in SIN)
- Bottega Veneta Wallet
- Bottega Veneta Card Holder
- Invisalign Case
- Comb
- Cards
- Ear Piece & 1 pack of tissue paper
- Lip Gloss & Lip Crayon
* There are extra rooms left

Casual Wear:

Formal or Party wear:

The current bags which I rotate around (using the LongChamp Cuir most):

Oh Congrats on getting this bag/color!! :biggrin: The limited edition is so special, I love your story and the pics looks great!

Hi Elliespurse, it is all thanks to the thread you shared on this lovely size. :smile:

Lovely mod shots!! I have the same bag but in crimson red. I love this design and size.

Hey blinkie80, I saw your bag! Your picture was the one that told me "THIS IS IT" that I am so gonna get this when I was still considering between the PS1 Tiny vs PS11 Mini. You are right, the size is just right. ;)

Love this color! The tiny seems so appealing to me. I'm still with the medium because it's such a versatile size for me but the tiny is also adorable. Enjoy!

Hi TejasMama, glad that you are enjoying your Medium. I tried it in the boutique and it is huge on me. But it does look so versatile and that is able to fit whole lot of items. :smile: :smile:

Congrats! And thanks for the heads up that MBS has a PS store. This LE color looks great and your modeling pics were so helpful. I just bought a tiny off reebonz and got a midnight blue. I already have a medium in apricot and just used it for travel the past two weeks. I just love the bag so much that it knocked off balenciaga on top of my list. I'm now waiting to buy another medium in black.

You picked a lovely colour and the tiny has become my favorite size out of all my PS1 bags. It is the most practical as you will see.
Congrats!!

Hi demicouture, you were right! It is definitely my favorite size out of all my bags too. It keeps everything that I need to bring out with rooms to spare if I need to throw/squeeze in more stuffs. Especially I need to keep my bags light for the sake of a healthy spine and back (had backache carrying heavy stuffs). The medium PS1 does look huge on me but the size is great to throw in stuffs and bring out for staycation.

Congrats! And thanks for the heads up that MBS has a PS store. This LE color looks great and your modeling pics were so helpful. I just bought a tiny off reebonz and got a midnight blue. I already have a medium in apricot and just used it for travel the past two weeks. I just love the bag so much that it knocked off balenciaga on top of my list. I'm now waiting to buy another medium in black.

Hi paparazzi bait, I was so going to purchase the Tiny in Crimson from Reebonz too!! But I read reviews on bad product storage by Reebonz, some experience bad stuffs etc. Hence, I decided that with only a $100 difference in price, I rather get down to the boutique for the purchase. Especially Dorothy & the male SA was so nice the 1st night when I went down to try the bags.

I am glad Reebonz work out fine for you. The medium is like PERFECT for travel. I am happy you love it. I love my LongChamp Cuir (small) for travel, it is heaven for me!

Knock off Bal?? Really? I am looking forward to get the PS1 Large Chain Wallet (waiting for a color that suits me). As well as a Bal Mini City or Mini Papier.
All of these can wait, am still very into my Tiny PS1 as of now. :graucho: