***Advise on downsizing my LV collection***

fabulous2507

Jan 30, 2014
Hi everyone I am in the process of attempting to downsize my collection. I have a few styles such as the Neverfull and Speedy of which I have in the different print and sizes amongst other LV bags. I also have several wallets. I love them all but I feel I don't use them enough ☺

Think about which bags you reach for the most. Then consider prints, make sure you have them all covered. For example you may carry your Mono Speedy a lot but not your DE so keep the Mono and keep DE in another bag. A list or picture of what you have would be helpful.

Think about which bags you reach for the most. Then consider prints, make sure you have them all covered. For example you may carry your Mono Speedy a lot but not your DE so keep the Mono and keep DE in another bag. A list or picture of what you have would be helpful.

Agreed! How many bags do you have total? Sounds like you have way more wallets then you need. Start there pick a wallet maybe two - get rid of the rest. Give us a list of what you currently have.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Can't wait to see what you downsize. This is something I would love to do. Unfortunately, once I pick bags I will get rid of the suddenly become my favorites. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Handbag Collection

Speedy B 30 Monogram
Speedy B 30 Damier Azur
Speedy B 30 Damier Ebene

Neverfull GM Damier Ebene
Neverfull GM Fuschia
Neverfull MM Cerise

Keepall 45 Damier Ebene
Keepall 45 Monogram

Papillon NM Damier Ebene
Papillon NM Monogram

Crossbody

Valmy Pochette Monogram
Odeon PM Monogram
Eva Clutch Damier Ebene
Eva Clutch Damier Azur
Eva Clutch Monogram
Favorite MM Monogram
Favorite MM Damier Azur
Alma BB Damier Ebene
Alma BB Monogram

Wallets

Zippy Organizer Monogram
Zippy Compact Monogram
Origami Damier Azur
Origami Damier Ebene
Clemence Fuschia
Emilie Damier Azur
Emilie Monogram
Emilie Damier Ebene

Last edited:
Wow! Okay here's what I would do. Keep the Speedy B's. Get rid of one of the Neverfull GM's. You have a lot of Crossbody bags - keep one in each print and get rid of the rest ( preferably one in each style). Papillion do you use those - if not let them go. Keep one keepall DE. Keep the Alma's. Pick a couple of wallets and get rid of the rest.

That's what I got. Will leave you with 5 big bags, three cross body, two BB's, 1 Keepall and two wallets.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Wow! Okay here's what I would do. Keep the Speedy B's. Get rid of one of the Neverfull GM's. You have a lot of Crossbody bags - keep one in each print and get rid of the rest ( preferably one in each style). Papillion do you use those - if not let them go. Keep one keepall DE. Keep the Alma's. Pick a couple of wallets and get rid of the rest.

That's what I got. Will leave you with 5 big bags, three cross body, two BB's, 1 Keepall and two wallets.

Be Blessed MoNikki

You're fantastic with downsizing. I was planning on getting rid of the Keepall 45 Monogram due to not wanting the vachetta to get dirty on the airplane. I will start to marking them off one by one lol... :smile:

Be Blessed MoNikki

Woman, you are good! :smile:

OP, adding on to what CornishMon suggested, I'd rehome the Neverfull GM Fuchsia since you have the MM Cerise. Then rehome the Clemence Fuchsia. With the crossbodies I'd keep Eva DE and Favorite MM DA and sell the other Evas and Favorite, and decide whether to keep both Valmy and Odeon or can one (or both?) go. As for wallets, I'd keep three: one of the two Zippys (my preference is the full size Zippy, but you may prefer to keep ZCW to fit inside your crossbodies), Emilie DE and Origami DA. That way you'll have a wallet in each canvas option, to coordinate with the bags in each canvas option.

Wow! You have quite a big collection. If I were in your shoes, I'll get rid of the following:

- Either the Speedy B 30 in Monogram or Damier Azur
- One Neverfull GM
- Keepall 45 Monogram
- Both Papillons
- Either the Valmy Pochette or the Oden (they serve the same purpose IMO)
- Eva Clutch in Damier Ebene
- Favorite MM in Monogram
- Alma BB in Monogram (I would get rid of the Ebene one as well and purchase one in Vernis or Epi leather (so cute)
- Zippy Organizer Monogram or Clemence Fuchsia (they look very similar)
- Emilie in Monogram

I hope this helps. Are you downsizing in order to fund other bags? Good luck!

wow! Okay here's what i would do. Keep the speedy b's. Get rid of one of the neverfull gm's. You have a lot of crossbody bags - keep one in each print and get rid of the rest ( preferably one in each style). Papillion do you use those - if not let them go. Keep one keepall de. Keep the alma's. Pick a couple of wallets and get rid of the rest.

That's what i got. Will leave you with 5 big bags, three cross body, two bb's, 1 keepall and two wallets.

Be blessed monikki
+1

You're fantastic with downsizing. I was planning on getting rid of the Keepall 45 Monogram due to not wanting the vachetta to get dirty on the airplane. I will start to marking them off one by one lol... :smile:

This will allow you to purchase other bags in a different style. No Crossbody though! Lol

Be Blessed MoNikki

Be Blessed MoNikki

+1
Only exception is that I would probably keep 3 wallets, one in each print that will accommodate large and small bags.