Come on in for instant reveal

Joycece

Jan 24, 2013
My first G bag. Got this bags few months ago and thought I would return it. I was not impress with the quality of the hardware and leather of this particular one when I first got my hand it. But anyhow I decided to give it a try and turns out I love it so much! Use it almost everyday without babying the bag. The peep leather soften a little but no color fading issue or wears shown so far. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408298375.994259.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408298409.183050.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408298951.876442.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408298802.043593.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408298802.043593.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 498
My first G bag. Got this bags few months ago and thought I would return it. I was not impress with the quality of the hardware and leather of this particular one when I first got my hand it. But anyhow I decided to give it a try and turns out I love it so much! Use it almost everyday without babying the bag. The peep leather soften a little but no color fading issue or wears shown so far. View attachment 2722033View attachment 2722035View attachment 2722039
Thanks for sharing! Is this a small size?

Congrats on your beautiful Panda! I'm glad you decided to give your bag a chance. It's one of those bags that may not be love at first sight, but just grows on you.

Yes, I agree ^^
For many, the Panda definitely has to grow on you. Glad you kept yours and have grown to love the style so much. Congratulations!

Great bold color choice, love it!!

I love your green bag. So glad you came back to it!

Such a great color, congrats!

So glad that I keep it too! A popping color makes me feel happier in Summer:biggrin:

Congrats! Your bag is yummy! Oh, and may I note that your collection, per your siggy, seems super cool what with all the colors. If you ever do a bag showcase, please let us know, your bag collection sounds like a lovely rainbow!

Congrats! Your bag is yummy! Oh, and may I note that your collection, per your siggy, seems super cool what with all the colors. If you ever do a bag showcase, please let us know, your bag collection sounds like a lovely rainbow!
Can't believe someone finally notice it. My goal is to have one item from each lux brand and play with all color. and i find out i don't have any black color bag! :biggrin::biggrin: