The discontinued PURSE club :-)

If I were to get another Purse, I would probably prefer a Bal color I don't have right now (so maybe an orange, a yellow, a black)... but I wouldn't rule out other colors either :P Though again, I'm not actively on a hunt for myself right now, but I will make sure to let you know if I see one. :biggrin: I've been kicking myself for not getting an orange Purse (not sure which specific color it was, but it was orange) a few weeks back (the last time I saw one online). I was being stingy about the price, and I hesitated. While I was still thinking about it, just a few hours later, someone else had snapped it up. Oh well.

There are some for sale at Real Deal Collection, including a Pumpkin!!!

GG, I haven't forgotten you! :graucho:

I did forget to mention to JudieH though -

JudieH - I also promised to help GG find a Purse first (some weeks/months back), so I might have to run it by her first should I find one... :P Hopefully there will be more than one to go around at some point :cool:

No worries. Thank you so much! I feel confident that I will find one :biggrin:

There are some for sale at Real Deal Collection, including a Pumpkin!!!

I just checked now, thanks for the tip! ;) I bought one of my purses for less than $400, the other less than $300... that's the price range I'm looking at. Feel free to grab one from RDC though! Personally, I'd rather keep my Purses in the less than $400 range :graucho:

GG, I haven't forgotten you! :graucho:

I did forget to mention to JudieH though -

JudieH - I also promised to help GG find a Purse first (some weeks/months back), so I might have to run it by her first should I find one... :P Hopefully there will be more than one to go around at some point :cool:

You are very sweet Maice! I know you would never forget me:hugs: I'm sure we will all have a little different criteria etc. It is all good:biggrin:

I just checked now, thanks for the tip! ;) I bought one of my purses for less than $400, the other less than $300... that's the price range I'm looking at. Feel free to grab one from RDC though! Personally, I'd rather keep my Purses in the less than $400 range :graucho:

You got the best deals on your gorgeous purses, Maice! Congrats again:cool:

RDC gets the rarer colors but they are always priced pretty high. I love that 2004 holy grail pumpkin one on there now though.

They do come up on ebay sometimes, but usually are missmarked in the listing so you have to really sort through all the first listings and sometimes one sneaks in there for a bargain.

WHAT?!??!?! How on earth did you manage to score them at those prices?!?! WOW!

WHAT?!??!?! How on earth did you manage to score them at those prices?!?! WOW!

On eBay!!! :biggrin: I had both authenticated first, of course ;) It's funny because I later found out (after I already purchased the item) that one of the authenticators, Sssy, was actually the person I was in a bidding war with for one of them :roflmfao:

You just have to be patient - I've seen maybe 5-7 over-all pop up on eBay in the past few months (all authentic). The most expensive one I saw (if my memory isn't failing me) reached over $500 or $600... So the price range for a Purse, to me anyway, should really be less than $400... otherwise, I kind of balk at the price (I told you I've become a bit stingy... I'd like to think I'm just learning to be a more prudent shopper LOL :graucho:)

On eBay!!! :biggrin: I had both authenticated first, of course ;) It's funny because I later found out (after I already purchased the item) that one of the authenticators, Sssy, was actually the person I was in a bidding war with for one of them :roflmfao:

You just have to be patient - I've seen maybe 5-7 over-all pop up on eBay in the past few months (all authentic). The most expensive one I saw (if my memory isn't failing me) reached over $500 or $600... So the price range for a Purse, to me anyway, should really be less than $400... otherwise, I kind of balk at the price (I told you I've become a bit stingy... I'd like to think I'm just learning to be a more prudent shopper LOL :graucho:)

I have seen them on ebay too. Check for missmarked bags that do not give the style name or that label the bag a first (when it is not a first its a purse) :cool::smile:

You are very sweet Maice! I know you would never forget me:hugs: I'm sure we will all have a little different criteria etc. It is all good:biggrin:

Of course, GG! :hugs: :tender:

They have some lovely ones on Real Deal! If, I had already spent so much on bags this year I would snatch one up. But, I can't go that high right now. I have a HG bag that I'm about to buy:graucho:

OMG!!! I wonder what that HG bag is!!! :faint:

You got the best deals on your gorgeous purses, Maice! Congrats again:cool:

Thank you GG! :biggrin:

RDC gets the rarer colors but they are always priced pretty high. I love that 2004 holy grail pumpkin one on there now though.

They do come up on ebay sometimes, but usually are missmarked in the listing so you have to really sort through all the first listings and sometimes one sneaks in there for a bargain.

I have seen them on ebay too. Check for missmarked bags that do not give the style name or that label the bag a first (when it is not a first its a purse) :cool::smile:

Yep! Great tips! :biggrin: More than one person has told me that when you do a search for "Balenciaga Purse", a million things pop up :roflmfao: :lolots: It's usually because the sellers also tag "purse" with "handbag", so practically all Bals come up when you do that search! But yes, patience is needed... ;)

Yep! Great tips! :biggrin: More than one person has told me that when you do a search for "Balenciaga Purse", a million things pop up :roflmfao: :lolots: It's usually because the sellers also tag "purse" with "handbag", so practically all Bals come up when you do that search! But yes, patience is needed... ;)

I always use "Balenciaga 2006" as my search terms and a few pop up. :cool:

But when I am bored I will put "balenciaga handbag" in there or "balenciaga purse" and sort through all the noise. :biggrin::cool: