Can I see your Pearl Grey?

I want something in Pearl Grey... but have no idea what... :biggrin:

Can I see your items?

I don't think my camera captures the colour very well. I think they look better in person.
Which style in Pearl Grey are you looking at? Or should I ask, is it a handbag or wallet?
I did purchase a wallet but ended up returning it, I think the colour looked a little plain on a wallet IMO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 454
get-attachment.jpg

LOVE all your pictures!

A handbag is what I'm going for :cool:

I keep going between the Selma and the Sutton... leaning more towards the Sutton because the extra hardware really does dress up the neutral color IMO...

But I do really like the looks of the Grommet Selma now too!

I have a Med. Sapphire Sutton, maybe the Large Sutton this time?? Too many choices!! :P

I don't think my camera captures the colour very well. I think they look better in person.
Which style in Pearl Grey are you looking at? Or should I ask, is it a handbag or wallet?
I did purchase a wallet but ended up returning it, I think the colour looked a little plain on a wallet IMO.

Is this the medium?

Is this the medium?

Yes it is Medium Sutton. Large is way too big for me as I am only 5 foot tall.
I agree that the Grommet Selma in Peal Grey is quite nice, I think I prefer that over the Sutton in Pearl Grey.

Some questions I have on the Grommet Selma.
1. Is it still available on the market?
2. I read that the Grommet could come off after a period of use. True?

Should I opt for pearl grey Hamilton /sutton, or go for the dark dune/black instead? Thinking about clothes and combination of colors. You who have grey bags, do you find this to be a challenge?

Yes it is Medium Sutton. Large is way too big for me as I am only 5 foot tall.
I agree that the Grommet Selma in Peal Grey is quite nice, I think I prefer that over the Sutton in Pearl Grey.

Some questions I have on the Grommet Selma.
1. Is it still available on the market?
2. I read that the Grommet could come off after a period of use. True?

I got my Pearl Gray Grommet Selma back in February from Macys.
I have 4 with Grommets and have never had a problem.

Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately macys does not ship their MK items to Australia. Strange....because NM, SF Ave, Nordies, Bloomie all do. Disappointed and don't know why because they never respond to my email.

Yeah Macys is the only exception.. even bloomie ships to overseas via borderfree.

I seldom notice any pearl grey around.. any selma medium in this color?