Green boy - keep the new medium or get old medium

Jul 25, 2009
I got the green boy in metallic lambskin this week and it is gorgeous. But do you think the color is too much in the new medium? Is it better in the smaller size? Here is the pic of my green in the new medium next to my old medium brown to compare the sizes.

I also posted a pic of the old medium green boy taken from tpf ( not my bag).

Most of my boys are in the old medium except for my black enchained. Thought the green in the bigger medium would be better since I can put more but the color is really bright which I love but not sure if it's too in your face.
What do you think? Is this color more wearable in old or new medium?
Please help me decide.
Thank you!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408296824.755569.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408297033.822735.jpg

We must like a lot of the same things as I have boy enchained and this green boy too! For me, the old medium boy doesn't work well with my life (can't fit all that I truly may need while out). Don't think the sizes are that much different to be less "in your face" since it is such a bright color. Sounds like you have a lot in old medium so maybe a new medium will be good variation for your collection. If you are extremely petite and new medium looks too large then maybe get old medium. I've seen several reveals here of very petite women with new medium that looked perfect but you have to be comfortable with such a large purchase:smile:

Reactions: Lauren yen
I like the new green much more in the new medium. For some reason the color appears more appealing in the new medium that's is bigger. That's my honest personal opinion. Good luck!

I feel the same. I haven't seen the green in old med in real life but from the pic, the new medium does seem more appealing. Thanks for your opinion!

Keep the new medium. I purchased the old medium in this color too and i'm thinking of getting the bigger one :smile: The color is great; and i don't think it will be too overwhelming in that size; plus it offers you some variety in your collection.

I also love your brown caviar boy. Stunning.

Modeling shots?

I just got the pink and we have the same debate!! 😁

New medium has been my prefer size. If your bags are mostly old medium, then give new medium a chance

We must like a lot of the same things as I have boy enchained and this green boy too! For me, the old medium boy doesn't work well with my life (can't fit all that I truly may need while out). Don't think the sizes are that much different to be less "in your face" since it is such a bright color. Sounds like you have a lot in old medium so maybe a new medium will be good variation for your collection. If you are extremely petite and new medium looks too large then maybe get old medium. I've seen several reveals here of very petite women with new medium that looked perfect but you have to be comfortable with such a large purchase:smile:

Really!! Haha. You have great taste ;) Lol. Both sizes look fine on me. I do prefer the boy in the old med cause I feel like I can use it daytime and evenings . this is my first time trying the new med...I love how much I can put in it but I wonder if I can use this in the evenings or just the daytime. I feel like the color is more evening but the size is more daytime. I do love the green in this new size just not sure how usable it is. Have you taken your bag out yet?

Keep the new medium. I purchased the old medium in this color too and i'm thinking of getting the bigger one :smile: The color is great; and i don't think it will be too overwhelming in that size; plus it offers you some variety in your collection.

I also love your brown caviar boy. Stunning.

Oh good to know taram!!! I haven't seen the old med in real life, my SA have it on reserve so thanks for letting me know what you think. Thanks. I love the brown.. My most versatile boy.

Modeling shots?

I just got the pink and we have the same debate!! 😁

New medium has been my prefer size. If your bags are mostly old medium, then give new medium a chance

I took some mod shots but they were awful so deleted them....need to put mirror in better spots around house. I saw your pink and I love it!!! My SA offered that and the green to me. And I really llove pink but Decided on green since I alrwady have pink in the classics. I know is dif but can't justify more pinks.

I agree. Since I have old, I am leading towards new medium. Just need to figure out how to wear this size and color. Have u decided on keeping new med for your pink?

I am torn and contrary to you, all the boys I bought so far are new medium.

I love wearing my boys cross body and I think you can easily pull the green boy off in new medium wearing cross body. But if your heart says old medium, then go for an old medium.

I am waiting for old medium to arrive so I can compare and make the final decision!

I took some mod shots but they were awful so deleted them....need to put mirror in better spots around house. I saw your pink and I love it!!! My SA offered that and the green to me. And I really llove pink but Decided on green since I alrwady have pink in the classics. I know is dif but can't justify more pinks.

I agree. Since I have old, I am leading towards new medium. Just need to figure out how to wear this size and color. Have u decided on keeping new med for your pink?

Congrats on getting mother boy!!! Well I think if u need the extra space of the bag then definitely keep the new medium boy, if not exchange to the old medium....:smile: