Why is the Pandora more popular than the Pandora box?

I love my pandora box! it is heavy though, either just as or a little more heavy than the antigona sm/md. iMO i dont like the look of the slouchy pandora.
I agree. I haven't carried a slouchy bag in years. I just have a preference for structured or semi-structured bags. I loved the unique shape of the Pandora Box and snapped it up. I love it so much. It's a great bag that transitions easily from casual to work to a night out. It just goes with whatever I'm wearing. I do have to say, oddly enough, that it's made its slouchier predecessor -- the Pandora -- grow on me and I might now buy one.

The Pandora box is becoming more popular by the day! I do not think it will replace the original but become a lusted after bag on its own. At first I was skeptical, but I really like this version. Maybe not as much as the original but maybe?

At first I didn't like the Pandora box, but then i got a medium Pandora in taupe for a great deal new with tags on ebay. i think the small antigona is much heavier than the medium Pandora box bag and the rectangular shape of the Pandora box is just great.

I just dont like the casual look of the classic Pandora bag, its so slouchy it reminds me on balenciaga bags... im just an structured bag Lover :P

I am actually not a fan of the box. I love the pandora for its slouch and casual every day type look. The box doesnt appeal to me and its priced so much higher than my regular pandoras were that Ive never looked too closely at it.

I just dont like the casual look of the classic Pandora bag

I use a casual bag for every day wear so casual bags do have a place for some.

Any love for the latest flap Pandora? Not sure of official name: pandora pure? Pandora waxy? I've only checked out one irl...I really like it except I dont want the caramel brown colour.

Any love for the latest flap Pandora? Not sure of official name: pandora pure? Pandora waxy? I've only checked out one irl...I really like it except I dont want the caramel brown colour.

I'd be really grateful for a bit more info on the waxy caramel color and finish. I've been looking at buying one online but won't be able to return. Thanks.

I'd be really grateful for a bit more info on the waxy caramel color and finish. I've been looking at buying one online but won't be able to return. Thanks.

This finish is new so you won't find any information yet. Best to just keep watching. It is bound to show up somewhere with a generous return policy...remember, it is for the FW2014 season and we are still in August and just starting to see the upcoming bags.