Reveal 12A Chevron Flap

Thanks for the interior pics!!:flowers: I love how much it can fit in addition to your long wallet.:tup:
Thank you for all the kind comments! I'm excited to see others with this bag. Here are pictures of what I carry in it. Hello kitty moustache case is my phone case (i took these pix with my iPhone.)

rae630 said:
When I saw this bag on the "authentic finds" thread I just new I had to have it. I quickly called my SA and purchased it. It is lambskin. The interior of the body of the bag is cloth. I'm super excited because this one in particular is made in france. All my other Chanel bags are made in Italy. It is super lightweight and super roomy!!! I am 5'1-5'2 in height. When I use it with the strap long, the bag hits me at the hip bone. The strap isn't long enough for crossbody, at least for me. I've included pix with my WOC for reference. Oh, and I picked up some pearly earrings. Heehee

I love this bag. I'm thinking of getting this but I was wondering if it scratches easily and if it's high maintenance? Thanks.

rae630 said:
Sorry for the delay on mod pix. And so sorry for how I look. I just got home from work so I'm still in scrubs. Anyways, I'm almost 5'2 and a but chubby.

Congrats Looks great on you! Gorgeous piece, and very classic! I have been eyeing a chevron for a while but wanted to start with classic flaps. I also prefer leather lining but may just go for one! Will this be too short for crossbody? I am about 5 feet. TIA