• Chocolate

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

Betsy2712

Mulberry Addict
O.G.
Nov 28, 2010
Hello

Looking for a Piccadilly - After some opinions on colour. I love Oak so classic, but maybe I should try something else. What colour do you think will wear in the best?

Also anyone know of any Harrods/Selfridges discounts coming up soon?
Ideally would like to get some £ off if I could. Every little helps

Thanks

Hello

Looking for a Piccadilly - After some opinions on colour. I love Oak so classic, but maybe I should try something else. What colour do you think will wear in the best?

Also anyone know of any Harrods/Selfridges discounts coming up soon?
Ideally would like to get some £ off if I could. Every little helps

Thanks
I love oak also fab classic.
I voted for choc a nice change.

I had the same dilemma when i bought one...wanted oak to match my bays...but decided oak for a travel bag is not at all practical..black is way too harsh and boring for casual travel,so went with choc....best of both worlds as it can be smart or casual

Then of course i went and got a bays and marching pic in putty leopard too to do the matchy thing anyway but they are patent so much more sensible than oak too

I love oak also fab classic.
I voted for choc a nice change.

Thanks - I don't have anything in chocolate either.

I had the same dilemma when i bought one...wanted oak to match my bays...but decided oak for a travel bag is not at all practical..black is way too harsh and boring for casual travel,so went with choc....best of both worlds as it can be smart or casual

Then of course i went and got a bays and marching pic in putty leopard too to do the matchy thing anyway but they are patent so much more sensible than oak too

Thanks for your advice. The Putty sounds lovely

I would go for the grey, which wasn't one of your options but looks really nice - sort of a taupe/ grey colour by the look of the M.com photos

I looked at that, but thought no because its such a light colour too, but I agree very gorgeous.

Here she is my beautiful, can't stop admiring, new to me Chocolate Piccadilly.....It really is true love this time :giggles: :heart::heart: Thanks for the advice ladies. Chocolate is the better choice for me.

Last edited:
You must be in choc heaven :smile:

I just checked out the measurements....... That's a Lot of bag!

I wouldn't know what to put in it and I'm wondering his much collonil you will need ;)

Lovely

You must be in choc heaven :smile:

I just checked out the measurements....... That's a Lot of bag!

I wouldn't know what to put in it and I'm wondering his much collonil you will need ;)

Lovely

Thank you - Yes she is more than a handful ;)

Ha ha well I haven't used yet just been admiring in the mirror - she has a pillow in her now. And my shoulder has started to hurt :lol: - hoping its more the gym workout and not the bag :lol:

I have been thinking exactly the same re the collonil too :giggles: