Bedford bowling satchel

Does anyone have the Michael Kors Bedford bowling satchel? If you have one, do you like it? Pros and cons? Thanks

I've had the navy and vanilla for a couple of years. They are a good medium size and very slouchy when unstuffed. I like them very much but I haven't carried them in a while. I need to put them back into rotation!!

55b02616-1631-4583-a3d8-cab36c5e760b_zpsf64b5d07.jpg

1bae1151-6995-45c0-893f-b432a5dceb73_zpsd8f73099.jpg

I just sold this Hunter Green Bedford. Would have kept it if it had silver hardware. There was quite a bidding war on this!

Attachments

• BED MAIN.jpg
    BED MAIN.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 953
I've had the navy and vanilla for a couple of years. They are a good medium size and very slouchy when unstuffed. I like them very much but I haven't carried them in a while. I need to put them back into rotation!!

55b02616-1631-4583-a3d8-cab36c5e760b_zpsf64b5d07.jpg

1bae1151-6995-45c0-893f-b432a5dceb73_zpsd8f73099.jpg

I saw the white one and it is so nice. Is it not difficult to maintain? And how was the leather of this bag? No cracking? Thank you. :smile:

I have one of these in luggage colour with gold hardware. I really like this bag. It fits an enormous amount. I would like to get one in heritage blue.

Pros: Timeless style/not a trendy looking bag. You can dress it up or down. Looks great with anything on. Very spacious with lots of pockets. Right amount of hardwear. Great for buckle lovers

Cons: It makes you want one in every colour.

I decided to purchase the Vanilla Bedford Satchel at one of the Michael Kors outlet stores instead of Ebay or Amazon. I guess I feel more comfortable knowing that I'm purchasing from an authentic source, with no doubts. I made my purchase yesterday, (3/29) with free shipping. A huge concern for me was the difference in the retail store bedford satchel and the outlet store. When I looked at the bedford satchels posted here, I saw that the front of the bag had Michael Kors spelled out in individual gold letters which is beautiful. However, the bag that I purchased has a square, gold plate with Michael Kors engraved on the front of it. (before purchasing, I asked the sales associate to e-mail a pic of the handbag so I would know for sure it was the one I wanted. She had informed me previously that items could not be returned at the outlet store so I did not want to make a mistake.) So, I asked the salesperson about the differences and she stated that the bags purchased at outlet stores will always be different although the same great quality. So, although I wanted the bedford with the Michael Kors spelled out on the front, I still love my bedford satchel and can't wait until baby comes home to mama! :yahoo:

I know this is months late, but I have the orange large bowling satchel and I love it. It's roomy, soft, supple and light. It's even fun to use as a crossbody, and I'm not a crossbody purse gal