My Disappointment for the So Kate

NikkiRE

O.G.
Dec 31, 2011
I was so excited to purchase my first pair of So Kates and Pigalles only to discover that my big toe could not fit in the shoe (wide feet). The largest size is 42 which is my size :sad: so of course I couldn't go up.

So I had to settle for the Jimmy Choo Anouk ,can't say I'm totally disappointed its a lovely shoe. But my desire was to start a Pigalle collection . Now my only option is to start a bianca collection not to mad about that either lol.

But you ladies with Pigalles and So kates , I will live vicariously through you. :biggrin:

Your kidding me !?! Are they on the website ?

I'm kidding you not. They are currently sold out in the EU e-commerce but you can go look for yourself. It was the second time around that they were stocked in those sizes. I know because I helped a friend get a black pair the first time around. So if that heel height suits you, you can start stalking the site and maybe ask customer services if any will be available anywhere in stores. And of course check the US e-commerce site.

PS I just checked the US e-commerce site, unfortunately they are sold out there too. But I noticed that Simple Pumps had also been available (and sold out) in those sizes, so there's definitely a trend for some bigger sizes and I am positive you will get lucky soon enough! :smile:

Last edited:
I'm kidding you not. They are currently sold out in the EU e-commerce but you can go look for yourself. It was the second time around that they were stocked in those sizes. I know because I helped a friend get a black pair the first time around. So if that heel height suits you, you can start stalking the site and maybe ask customer services if any will be available anywhere in stores. And of course check the US e-commerce site.

PS I just checked the US e-commerce site, unfortunately they are sold out there too. But I noticed that Simple Pumps had also been available (and sold out) in those sizes, so there's definitely a trend for some bigger sizes and I am positive you will get lucky soon enough! :smile:

You are amazing thank you !