• Lock & Key

• Just the Lock

• Nothing at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
as you know, recently i just bought my mono speedy 25.. and at first, i only had the lock attached to it, and i kept the key somewhere safe(at home) i thought it looked so simple and classy, although a bit plain! :yes: and then... i realise there was a way i could attach the key TO the lock (of course, that meant if i actually needed to unlock it, i'm going to need to remove the keys from the lil hoops they're attached to:rolleyes:) and i think it looks kind of pretty too... but... :hrmm: this time a bit on the 'busy' side... so i'm kind of a bit undecided..
my thoughts are i would prefer to keep all the 'trimmings' on display, but then again, the perfectionist part of me gets a bit aggitated with the thought of the bag looking less streamlined and that the lock might end up with lil scratches on it, hence it not being perfectly shiny! :P

sorry long post on such a simple matter... just wanted to know what everyone's opinions are and what they do? :shrugs:

I'm leaving the lock attached, with the key attached to the lock through a small metal hoop that came with it. It's how I purchased the bag and I'm keeping it like that :smile:.

I keep the lock attached to the tab, but I put both keys in an LV box that also holds all of my LV receipts and keep the box in my purse cabinet. Some people attach their keys to the inside d-ring tab or you could just put the key on your keyring.

I keep the lock attached to the tab, but I put both keys in an LV box that also holds all of my LV receipts and keep the box in my purse cabinet. Some people attach their keys to the inside d-ring tab or you could just put the key on your keyring.

ahh.... never thought of that option! :yes:

I always keep my keys attached to the lock dangling in the keyhole...I love it that way! I love the way the keys wiggle and dance about, it's just so eye-catching! This applies to the lock&key of my Epi Alma and my Mini Lin Speedy....:graucho: