Rhyd-ing along on a carousel ...

happibug

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
Though this bag has been revealed, I thought I'd add a few mod shots - gunmetal Rhyder 33 (33740) just arrived! I know not everyone has liked the leather - but I love the bag. (I love the leather on my olive Carlyle, too ... and my multiple Phoebes!)

It's a stiffer leather, I think befitting the style. And I love the details, studs, and size. It's close to the size of a large Phoebe, I think. I'm really excited to have it!

Here are some pics! (I'm 5'7" for reference .. and I changed out of my shorts just for you guys, lol!:P).

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408042530.879984.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408042543.162649.jpg
With my DIY feather charm ...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408042562.662393.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408042583.717782.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408042598.311641.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408042612.968003.jpg
I probably wouldn't wear it cross body but I like that the strap is nearly long enough! I'm picky about short cross body straps. :P (There's one hole left, I could lengthen it a bit more).
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408042625.000897.jpg

Love the thread title!! Ahhhh-it is amazing and looks great on you! This is the size I want but I want the solid black color. It so reminds me of the Balenciaga Velo. Congrats! :smile:

Love the thread title!! Ahhhh-it is amazing and looks great on you! This is the size I want but I want the solid black color. It so reminds me of the Balenciaga Velo. Congrats! :smile:

It looks so good on you! Perfect!

I really like it. It looks very nice on you! Enjoy...

Love your new bag! Looks great on you - enjoy!
Thank you all so much! I'm excited to have it!

By the way, I noticed you have a feather key charm attached in one of the photo's....where did you find that? I love it!
Thank you so much, Antonia - I made it! I got tired of waiting for Coach's version. lol!

QUOTE Thank you so much, Antonia - I made it! I got tired of waiting for Coach's version. lol![/QUOTE]

Get out of town!!! Are you serious? How did you ever do that? OMG, you could have yourself a little side business going! :graucho:

Beautiful! You wear it well! Twins on the Olive Carlyle - and I love it too - even though the leather isn't as heavy as expected, I did a lot of googling on Nappa (sp?) and Calfskin leather - and everything I read was positive. The gunmetal leather looks heavier (than the olive carlyle) - is it?
Very cool feathers too! You could go into business - but I think you'd have a hard time keeping up with the demand on TPF!