** CELINE Recommended SA's Worldwide **

Hi guys! I am looking to buy my first celine bag but im very disappointed with my SA experience so far.

I am looking to buy a black mini luggage, one SA I had been communicating with for quite a while started taking a long time to get back to me (2 days but i am ready to purchase)! She had already sent me the picture of the bag I was in love with and it was perfect. Today I finally hear back from her and she sends me three pictures saying "I have this bag for you here if you would like to purchase just call me" and her phone number. But it was a picture of a phantom not a luggage!!!! I responded telling her that was a phantom not a luggage. I felt as if she was trying to trick me? Maybe I am just feeling sensitive but I am very excited for this purchase. I wonder if she sold my bag in the time span of her not getting back to me. This was very disappointing.

The other SA I have been talking to has my bag as well but seems not very enthusiastic about my purchase? I asked for pictures she sent one but the side of the bag looked weird in the picture so I asked for another picture which I havent received she instead responded "they all look like that"

I just am looking for a good saks SA! Does anyone have any recommendations with emails?

Hi guys! I am looking to buy my first celine bag but im very disappointed with my SA experience so far.

I am looking to buy a black mini luggage, one SA I had been communicating with for quite a while started taking a long time to get back to me (2 days but i am ready to purchase)! She had already sent me the picture of the bag I was in love with and it was perfect. Today I finally hear back from her and she sends me three pictures saying "I have this bag for you here if you would like to purchase just call me" and her phone number. But it was a picture of a phantom not a luggage!!!! I responded telling her that was a phantom not a luggage. I felt as if she was trying to trick me? Maybe I am just feeling sensitive but I am very excited for this purchase. I wonder if she sold my bag in the time span of her not getting back to me. This was very disappointing.

The other SA I have been talking to has my bag as well but seems not very enthusiastic about my purchase? I asked for pictures she sent one but the side of the bag looked weird in the picture so I asked for another picture which I havent received she instead responded "they all look like that"

I just am looking for a good saks SA! Does anyone have any recommendations with emails?
Lauren at Saks in Philadelphia is the one. I bought bags and shoes from her. And this location has variety of Celine bags for you to choose. Also ask her to put your email on her news list for sales update. Here is her contact info.

email: [email protected]
IG: LaurenAtSaks

Good luck ^^

Angela at Céline Pacific Place (in Hong Kong) was super helpful!
She ended up emailing me pictures of all the phantoms currently in Hong Kong, and agreed to keep one for me for 2 weeks (until my dad could stop by to pick it up)

Angela at Céline Pacific Place (in Hong Kong) was super helpful!
She ended up emailing me pictures of all the phantoms currently in Hong Kong, and agreed to keep one for me for 2 weeks (until my dad could stop by to pick it up)

Hi!
can you share her contact information please? Do you also happen to know if they ship internationally? I contact one of the US Celine store (there is none in Canada :cry:smile:, but they ship only in the USA :cry:

Thanks a lot!!

Lauren at Saks in Philadelphia is the one. I bought bags and shoes from her. And this location has variety of Celine bags for you to choose. Also ask her to put your email on her news list for sales update. Here is her contact info.

email: [email protected]
IG: LaurenAtSaks

Good luck ^^

I have been in contact with Lauren. She is very helpful.
I am awaiting for her to process my order. Has anybody ordered from her in Australia? and knows how long it takes. I have provided my CC details.

Hi!
can you share her contact information please? Do you also happen to know if they ship internationally? I contact one of the US Celine store (there is none in Canada :cry:smile:, but they ship only in the USA :cry:

Thanks a lot!!

Crap sorry! I just saw your comment! I've just posted her contact details in the reply above, though I'm not sure if they ship internationally!