BOY purple tweed with silver lamb edge.

Have you seen this bag in person? I saw it last night and it is absolutely beautiful!! MY SA kept bringing it down from the shelf because HE loves it so much. Although I think it's gorgeous I personally wouldn't buy it. I say that because I have to be extremely selective when purchasing a bag like this so I'd rather get one that is a bit more neutral.

That being said, if you have some other basic colors and are looking for that one stand out statement bag, then this definitely hits the mark!!

Have you seen this bag in person? I saw it last night and it is absolutely beautiful!! MY SA kept bringing it down from the shelf because HE loves it so much. Although I think it's gorgeous I personally wouldn't buy it. I say that because I have to be extremely selective when purchasing a bag like this so I'd rather get one that is a bit more neutral.

That being said, if you have some other basic colors and are looking for that one stand out statement bag, then this definitely hits the mark!!
I hav Boy in denim already. I'm looking for something gorgeous in Boy. The SA said he also has Boy tweed in bright yellow, which is for next season. But I think the silver with purple will be more gorgeous. Do u?

It's awesome in person -- I totally second that opinion! I'm the same way though: always go for things that sort of "go" with everything I wear on a daily basis … I guess this would be awesome if you were wearing all black, etc. etc. Anyway, it's beautiful but not for me.

It's awesome in person -- I totally second that opinion! I'm the same way though: always go for things that sort of "go" with everything I wear on a daily basis … I guess this would be awesome if you were wearing all black, etc. etc. Anyway, it's beautiful but not for me.
Yaaa. This one should be easier to wear compare to yellow. And it's won't look to simple bcoz of the tweed, I think.