What will you choose?

Patrapan

PLoY_PaTTy
May 14, 2012
Jumbo red lamb with rotundium or Jumbo beige caviar with gold hardware? I already have GST in beige with gold hardware? Should I buy the red first and buy the beige later? or ... Should I buy the beige first and wait for red caviar in other season? Please help me think.

Wow!!! Everyone loves red. Do u think red lamb with rotundium looks nice? My first plan was to buy the red caviar ... but unfortunately ... they don't hav it now. TT-TT

Wow!!! Everyone loves red. Do u think red lamb with rotundium looks nice? My first plan was to buy the red caviar ... but unfortunately ... they don't hav it now. TT-TT

Red with ruthenium hardware is nice and edgy and unusual as usually it's silver or gold color. Plus red Chanel bags are gorgeous when you find the right red for you, and have a higher resale value than black (if you care about that). But the true question is what do you prefer? You asked what we would choose; I ask you which you would choose? Also you stated that you would prefer red caviar; why don't you wait until it's available?

Red with ruthenium hardware is nice and edgy and unusual as usually it's silver or gold color. Plus red Chanel bags are gorgeous when you find the right red for you, and have a higher resale value than black (if you care about that). But the true question is what do you prefer? You asked what we would choose; I ask you which you would choose? Also you stated that you would prefer red caviar; why don't you wait until it's available?
Actually I like both lamb and caviar. But I thought people love caviar more (may be because the durable). But for me, I never hav problem with lamb. My consider now is that is it worth to collect the red lamb? And from what u r saying is that YES. I'm really happy to hear that. :smile:

this season's red lambskin jumbo w/ruthenium is SO gorgeous and unusual ~ if I was in the market for a red jumbo, I just don't think I could resist it. Having said that and in the spirit of full disclosure, I already have the beige claire caviar jumbo w/ghw... Personally, the ruthenium hardware MAKES this season's red lambskin so very special. Please post pics of whichever bag you decide upon.

this season's red lambskin jumbo w/ruthenium is SO gorgeous and unusual ~ if I was in the market for a red jumbo, I just don't think I could resist it. Having said that and in the spirit of full disclosure, I already have the beige claire caviar jumbo w/ghw... Personally, the ruthenium hardware MAKES this season's red lambskin so very special. Please post pics of whichever bag you decide upon.
This is the red one.

Attachments

• 10305182_725141954215577_8466869041072118600_n.jpg
    10305182_725141954215577_8466869041072118600_n.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 425