My Neo Neverfull DE reveal!

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
Funny how a small purchase (key cles pouch) turned into what I planned to be an exchange for a wallet (red Josephine), which then turned into the purchase of a Neverfull!

The DE pattern never even appealed to me until I looked at it on the Neverfull. I've always loved mono. But I couldn't get myself to be ok with new vachetta. (My mono speedy was bought pre-loved and already had a lovely honey patina, so I don't worry so much about it.) I love the red lining against the dark brown of the DE.

Anyway, long story short, I didn't love the Josephine, so I started looking at the Neverfull, with the intention of buying one pre-loved if I really liked it. Obviously, I really liked it, as I came home with a new one. I had read that the straps on the new Neverfulls were more comfy and people weren't seeing as many issues with them as they had in the past, so that swayed me to buy new.I used some early birthday money to make it happen. Now I just need to sell the pouch that came with it, as I don't have a need for that (that was part of the reason I wanted to buy one pre-loved that didn't include the pouch).

I'm still without a wallet and am thinking I want to get one in another brand, maybe not quite as expensive - Coach or Tory Burch maybe.

So here she is! Today is my first day out with her. I kindof want to try her cinched, but am worried it might damage the leather. Anyone cinch their MM size Neverfull?

Attachments

• nf2.jpg
    nf2.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 668
  • nf1.jpg
    nf1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 669
  • nf3.jpg
    nf3.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 660
  • nf4.jpg
    nf4.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 666
It's beauuuutiful! Congrats I'm hoping to buy this exact same bag in the upcoming months. Wallet-wise I suggest you get the mulberry continental wallet. They have it in many different colours and the leather softens with time and ages beautifully! I saw it on my friend so that's now on my wishlist too haha!

Congrats and enjoy!!

So gorgeous!!! I love DE....congrats and enjoy!!!

Congrats! I'm also an avid fan of DE with the gorgeous red interior. That alone was what sparked my interest in LV in the first place :smile:

It's beauuuutiful! Congrats I'm hoping to buy this exact same bag in the upcoming months. Wallet-wise I suggest you get the mulberry continental wallet. They have it in many different colours and the leather softens with time and ages beautifully! I saw it on my friend so that's now on my wishlist too haha!

Thank you!! I have a long wish list and need to win the lottery!

Congrats on your new beauty! I love the NF in DE, its so pretty :smile:

As for a wallet, Kate Spade makes beautiful SLGs that are super durable, all leather, and very affordable. I know it's not one of the brands you mentioned, but just thought I'd throw that out there. I have a Wellesley Travel wallet and a smaller zip around, both by KS, and I won't buy any other wallet brand now. I usually wait until they have a surprise sale or stop by the outlets to check out the current deals.

As for a wallet, Kate Spade makes beautiful SLGs that are super durable, all leather, and very affordable. I know it's not one of the brands you mentioned, but just thought I'd throw that out there. I have a Wellesley Travel wallet and a smaller zip around, both by KS, and I won't buy any other wallet brand now. I usually wait until they have a surprise sale or stop by the outlets to check out the current deals.

Thank you and I love KS! I actually have one that I'm using but it looks hideous with my pretty new NF! I'll go check out that sale right now - thank you!

The bag looks great on you! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

Thanks so much!