Quick little reveal! And some advice please!

Apr 30, 2011
Got this cute little coin purse from BG. It's my first SLG purchase from Prada.

Because this is my first, I was wondering if I could get opinions. The lettering looks off to me, the most noticeable is the P is a little lower than the rest of the letters...is this normal?ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407877414.418913.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407877380.021089.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407877380.021089.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 466
Definitely doesn't look normal to me - is it me or is the lettering a bit off on the dust bag too? The P and R look really close to each other compared to the rest of the letters..

It seems so weird to me! I mean should I be worried about this being fake or is this type of thing common with prada products?

Doesn't look normal but doesn't mean it's fake either... it looks like a defective product that Prada shouldn't have put on shelf for sale in the first place.

My Prada saffy tote has logo alignment issue too but not as off as yours....

Got this cute little coin purse from BG. It's my first SLG purchase from Prada.

Because this is my first, I was wondering if I could get opinions. The lettering looks off to me, the most noticeable is the P is a little lower than the rest of the letters...is this normal?

Hi!

Maybe the authenticators could shed some light into the matter at hand. As mentioned many times above, the spacing and leveling of the letters looks off and weird, but it might as well be an off-quality piece..

http://forum.purseblog.com/prada/authenticate-this-prada-please-read-post-1-first-813453.html

This is why it's best to leave authentication questions to the professionals. There's absolutely nothing fake about this. The things each of you have commented on are quite common in authentic Prada.

Take it out and enjoy it. It's really cute, by the by. ;)

My double bag bluette also have the same problem with the lettering. Initially the P is a bit off, then i took it back to the Prada store. They told me that it's normal as they are all hand-made. But i wanted them to take it in and repair it for me. It came back now and the lettering is slightly off but not as worse anymore.

I have a coin purse wallet and the lettering is off as well. Got it a few years back at the Woodbury outlet in NY. So it might be normal?

Attachments

• 20140816_010322.jpg
    20140816_010322.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 237