Ideas for my credits?

Cleda

O.G.
Nov 8, 2011
So I have some store credits, about US$1,600. What should I get? I have been looking at mainly preloved bags recently so don't really have any idea what to get in-store. Ideally I don't want to have to top up more than $400.

I currently have:
Alma Epi PM (Black)
Rossmore vernis MM (Amarante)
Pallas (Pink)

Store credit is for Ikat NF GM which had a defect. Should I get another roomy, functional bag to replace the Ikat which I was using as a diaper bag like Siracusa/Totally, or should I get something cute but not quite needed like Alma/Monceau BB? I'm torn!

I'm not excited by any of the NFs at the moment as they all remind me of the Ikat that I have loved and lost. :sad:

Sorry to hijack your thread but just seeing you received a store credit as your bag had a defect.
I keep reading about folk having store credits or being offered credits for faulty/defective goods.
Does your country (if not UK like me) not have legislation to protect consumers? If we have any faulty goods or item is not of 'merchantable quality' we are entitled to a full cash refund by law?? Called The Sale of Goods Act

Sorry to hijack your thread but just seeing you received a store credit as your bag had a defect.
I keep reading about folk having store credits or being offered credits for faulty/defective goods.
Does your country (if not UK like me) not have legislation to protect consumers? If we have any faulty goods or item is not of 'merchantable quality' we are entitled to a full cash refund by law?? Called The Sale of Goods Act

I'm from Singapore, and as far as I'm aware, our consumer laws are pretty weak. If LV did not offer me credit or free repair in this case, I can perhaps try to take them to small claims court? But seeing as I'm not the original buyer in the receipt, and I don't know anyone else from my country with the same issue, it can easily be brushed off as I having abused my bag. So I'm really relieved that LV does stand by its product and customers. It was really easy bringing my bag in too, none of the SAs made me feel embarrassed or gave me any difficulty over this issue.

how about slg
or a small bag/evening one?
1600$ can fit a pochette, belt, wallet ant a charm perhaps a bandau
or shoes???

More options! I am considering too if I should get a bag or get many small items instead. I have been wanting to get a charm for my Alma but never felt willing to part with so much for it. I still hope to get a bag with this credit though, to help me get over the Ikat. ;)

+1 :P

I would think the siracusa and the totally would be good too...do you like the speedy B or Noe? If so maybe look into them too! :smile:

Thanks for all your suggestions. My problem is I like them all! There are few bags on the LV site that I don't like. But sometimes when I try them on in the boutique, I do find that it doesn't look good on me. I just don't want to go to the store to try on "All bags under $2,000", the poor SA...

I think I will have to try on Pochette Metis, Siracusa, Totally and Speedy B. I have admired these bags on others in the past. Noe is one I've tried on and it felt awkward on me.

Do you have luggage? I bought a keepall 50 and fell in love so I went and bought a 45 B about 3 weeks later haha

No, though I did use the Ikat as a carry-on during my trip. I would love to get a Keepall as luggage one day, but probably preloved. Something to be stuffed up and thrown around abit, I can't bear to get new. Thanks for your interesting suggestion!