Outlet Collection in NOTL / St. Catherines, ON

Any interesting deletes or do I have to do a driveby?

They had the checked totes and smaller bags (white and yellow, white and black) and also what HH had but they had more colours -- Sullivans, Madison Totes, Prestons -- who knows though after the weekend. The mall is good to visit anyway bc of the other stores there and I LOVE going to Big Smoke Burger when I am there ;).

They had the checked totes and smaller bags (white and yellow, white and black) and also what HH had but they had more colours -- Sullivans, Madison Totes, Prestons -- who knows though after the weekend. The mall is good to visit anyway bc of the other stores there and I LOVE going to Big Smoke Burger when I am there ;).
I love Big Smoke...my first choice at Yordale. I may head there this weekend again.

It's a really nice outlet mall in general. My mom and I stopped briefly on our way back from Ikea. The Coach store has a great selection and men's is integrated in the same space. Not much in the way of clearance, though.

I haven't even had it at SQ1 .. LOL! Sadly, I probably won't be going back to Yorkdale for a while :sad:.
Noooo! Well I will see you around ;)
It's a really nice outlet mall in general. My mom and I stopped briefly on our way back from Ikea. The Coach store has a great selection and men's is integrated in the same space. Not much in the way of clearance, though.
Darn guess a lot of MFF then.

Darn guess a lot of MFF then.

Not necessarily - a lot of clearance I've seen in other outlets has been MFF, like the foldable travel bags and the accessories from this spring's floral line.

I don't really follow the Coach FP lines because they're a) too expensive for me and b) not as much to my taste as MFF stuff (weird right). So there may well have been deletes but I didn't know what they were. :cool: