Brands that have ID card/tag holders

lctai2

Jan 26, 2009
I'm looking for a ID tag/card holder. Something that I can hang around my neck or wrist. But so far, I've only seen the ones from Coach, and the designs don't appeal to me. Does anyone know other brands that have ID card holders? I'll really like something nice since I have to use my ID card daily. :smile: All suggestions welcome! Thank you!!!

Thank you!! :smile: I'll get the Kate Spade one if I can't find anything else. But I'll be really interested in a Hermes one!!! :loveeyes: I can't seem to find a pic of it online. Do you know if it's still being sold? I'll call up my local Hermes store later! :biggrin:

It's part of their petit h traveling show. It recently was in California. I think Paris is the only store with petit h all the time. There's a thread in the Hermes sub forum with more petit h info.

Do you mean like a lariat? If you need a long leather string with a hook, Bottega Veneta makes really nice ones. I use one for my keys.
Hmm, I wasn't exactly looking for a long leather string with a hook. More of a long leather string (or short one like those on a wristlet) but with a card holder at the end.

But now that you mention a long leather string with a hook, I might go to Bottega Veneta to check it out. Maybe I could buy a card holder from elsewhere and attach it to the hook :smile: Thanks!!