Hello Tokyo Coin Purse

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
Anyone seen this adorable little cutie?! I love it, but I'm not sure if it's too kiddy-looking. What do you ladies think?

imagejpg1_zpscb977ae0.jpg

Just seen this online this morn but not in the "flesh" yet. I think it's really adorable and would cheer anyone up immediately ��

Yes, I feel like it would make me smile whenever I were to pull it out of my purse! I think what I'll do is wait to see if it goes on sale. $128 is kinda pricey for what it is. But if you happen to see one IRL, definitely let me know how it looked :smile:

Yes, I feel like it would make me smile whenever I were to pull it out of my purse! I think what I'll do is wait to see if it goes on sale. $128 is kinda pricey for what it is. But if you happen to see one IRL, definitely let me know how it looked :smile:

Tried to look for it ydy but it's not in our local stores yet. It reminds me of kimmidoll

I'm 34 and would get anything that makes me happy. Life is too short to worry abt age factors.

Yes but the OP did ask for opinions and so I gave one. I am sure she will do what she wants regardless of what anyone says and should since it is her money.

With regards to price. Kate Spade has sales every couple of months. If you wait it out , it might go on clearance, but these Japanese items are popular and usually sell out. But I would imagine a 25% off sale at least should be upcoming. Check the Sale's thread in this forum, the KS Facebook page and if you have not already, sign up for their mailing list which often has special sales.

Yes but the OP did ask for opinions and so I gave one. I am sure she will do what she wants regardless of what anyone says and should since it is her money.

With regards to price. Kate Spade has sales every couple of months. If you wait it out , it might go on clearance, but these Japanese items are popular and usually sell out. But I would imagine a 25% off sale at least should be upcoming. Check the Sale's thread in this forum, the KS Facebook page and if you have not already, sign up for their mailing list which often has special sales.

I'm already signed up! That's how I discovered the coin purse - through a 'new releases' email. I'm a big fan of KS accessories. I'm actually popping over here from the Louis Vuitton forum; that's where I hangout on a regular basis. But I also love KS! I especially love her wallets - I am convinced that KS makes some of the best quality SLGs. LV tends to have a lot of glazing issues, so I don't buy them. Anyway, not to get off on a tangent... LOL. But thanks so much for your input! I think I will wait it out and see if this coin purse goes on sale. I'm not worried about it getting sold out :smile:

Yup u r right.
Most impt is gauging how much joy an item can bring to us.. Not at an excessive price of cos :smile:

Just wanted to say thanks for looking in the shop! I am so anxious to see how this little Kimmi Doll looks in person. I decided that I don't care if it's kiddy or not; I think the fact that it is adorable and unique outweighs the kiddy factor. So I'm going to wait a little to see if it goes on sale. But I might end up just getting it sooner than later. I will definitely do a reveal for everyone to see. Let me know if you get to see it IRL :smile:

I'm 34 and would get anything that makes me happy. Life is too short to worry abt age factors.

Very well said! I should have remembered that when I questioned if this was age appropriate. Obviously KS caters to women, not children... LOL. So they intended for us ladies to feel fun and playful with this cute little purse companion.