New Style Bag- thoughts?

JennRN

O.G.
May 2, 2009
Saw this new style bag, called 'Around Pockets' comes in various sizes? Price point good.
Large flap $3400
Medium $3100
What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 3,277
That's what I thought too. I just lost my iPhone so I wouldn't be sticking my phone in the side pocket.

I stick my iphone in the back pocket of my flap bags; it fits with a case on, but it's not too slippery as to be easy to pick out without my knowing it. It's also easy for me to answer when I need to.

I don't know what you'd use those pockets for, as they look quite easy to get into/for things to fall out from. I think there are other seasonal bags that look much nicer (i.e. the one with the little flap above the closure, the easy caviar, etc.).

I stick my iphone in the back pocket of my flap bags; it fits with a case on, but it's not too slippery as to be easy to pick out without my knowing it. It's also easy for me to answer when I need to.

I don't know what you'd use those pockets for, as they look quite easy to get into/for things to fall out from. I think there are other seasonal bags that look much nicer (i.e. the one with the little flap above the closure, the easy caviar, etc.).
I don't know what I'd use the side pockets for either? Obviously something I can afford to lose as I have 2 kiddies and always running around. Was thinking of getting the Coco Loop?