Help-Alma BB Vernis

May 18, 2014
Hi
I am considering to buy Alma BB in vermis but I'm not really familiar with all this LV bags. I only have nervier full mm n mini pochette which I adore, I like the size of bb n the look of vermis.. Now my question is that I have read that some light vermis color can get color transferred. I mainly wear casual look n love jeans so if that's the case alma bob vernis will be out of my wish list. And also what colors are currently out that I can buy.
Thanks for ur help guys

Hi
I am considering to buy Alma BB in vermis but I'm not really familiar with all this LV bags. I only have nervier full mm n mini pochette which I adore, I like the size of bb n the look of vermis.. Now my question is that I have read that some light vermis color can get color transferred. I mainly wear casual look n love jeans so if that's the case alma bob vernis will be out of my wish list. And also what colors are currently out that I can buy.
Thanks for ur help guys

If you want a vernis alma bb and you are concerned about color transfer, I would get amarante....

Hi
Thanks for ur help guys

I agree with LVlvoe_bug. Go for the darker color if you want vernis and also want to wear it with jeans. Your choices are: Noir Magnetique, Amarante or Amethyste.
I have no idea how Indian Rose or Cerise would hold up with jeans. Maybe someone else can chime in. Good luck!

I have it in Pomme. Love it...usually when I wear it I'm in casual clothing as I like using mine for concerts, basket ball games, overnight trips and vaca. I don't take any special care when carrying it and I haven't had any issues at all.

The vernis noir magnetique is stunning, but it is a LE color and is low in stock. It has gunmetal hardware and a beautiful jewel toned shimmer you can see in sunlight. GLD!

I have it in Pomme. Love it...usually when I wear it I'm in casual clothing as I like using mine for concerts, basket ball games, overnight trips and vaca. I don't take any special care when carrying it and I haven't had any issues at all.

Lilylovelv, so pomme has no issues with dark jeans, really? I've been trying to research this for some time with no luck, and now pomme color is discontinued :sad:

Thanks all for the comments! I love the light colors on vermis but u guys r right about not getting light color. I might just go with DE. It looks more casual n that's me lol

That's what I ended up getting, bb in DE. After enjoying black epi electric and light rose angelique, I knew I needed a carefree bag so I got DE and loving it.